stock blaster motor 03+

I wouldn't say people get screwed on boring cylinders. Most shops around me are $80-100 to bore a cylinder. $25 is a smoking deal but almost no one is doing them that cheap. I don't see how he makes money charging that low. Between time, tooling, building costs, employee hourly rate, etc it just doesn't add up.

There is no employees its two brothers, an they do a ton of bike stuff, plus there a full machine shop do car engines an diesel stuff also, but there the go to guys for the bikes cause there cheap others also charge 60 to 80 around here too, but Jackson is a small place only really known by the locals there shop is in the middle of no where, i know them cause my dad used them for the machine work on my racing kart engine back in the early to mid 90's

At some point you have to cover overhead and employees. The more work you get the more employees you pay and the more your overhead increases. Obviously he has been making money or he would be out of business by now. Just seems really cheap.

There is no employees its two brothers, an they do a ton of bike stuff, plus there a full machine shop do car engines an diesel stuff also, but there the go to guys for the bikes cause there cheap others also charge 60 to 80 around here too, but Jackson is a small place only really known by the locals there shop is in the middle of no where

That makes sense.