Speedy's MX build

I'm running Therese conditions also if u look closely I'm in the background by the big garage door with a white hat
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
^^^^^^ poor blaster^^^^^*^
Badass 300ex nuff said he's my idle

While I'm at it check out the dude on the Ktm

iF THE LINKS DON'T WORK THATS MY IPAD FOR Ya
THE FIRST VIDS aRE UnDER RIES PARVIN
tHE NEXT COUPlE ARE UNDER SUMMIT INDOOR MONEY QUAD

Ok just got the score of the year of the century off Craigslist more than a 15 dollar power pros header pipe but Elka shocks dual rate no rezzies tho:( but they only have 15 hours of light trail riding got them for 165 shipped to my door from Massachusetts they are the same ones that are on slickerthanyou bike but theese have a scratch in the paint but what money I'm saving is going to Elka for a new paint and valve job total money left to spend in my pocket $$$$$$$185$$$$$ fasst flexx bars and steering stabilizer here we come

sweet score speedy,
almost as good as my trading works triple rate yfz's ($175) for stock length elka's with rezzies

well kind of scared the guy wont send me a tracking number or txt me back says he sent them and blah blah anyway pap suprised me he got me a set of cr125 reeds with boyessen carbon fiber petals and a cr125 spacer and manifold i am thinking about welding the spacer onto the cylinder but it is very close sitting on the cylinder its to big for a blaster intake it fits but its hanging off the edge so am going to trim up the blaster spacer since its thicker in length and i decided to do some porting while i was at it NOTE: THS IS A CYLINDER THAT NEEDS RESLEEVED SO I WILL NOT BE USING THIS ITS A PRACTICE CYLINDER here are some pics
The cr125 Reeds
ei4aif.jpg

cr125 reeds again
24w4igk.jpg

port work to make the reeds fit i know my holes are off but they will be fixed in the end to look just like the other and this is rough now but i will make this as smooth as a babys butt when i'm done
30nge36.jpg

here is a pic from behind it looks very rough but once i take the paint off and get rid of the roughness it will look wayy better
35b58ck.jpg

not getting good vibes from the guy with the elkas i sent him my money and he wont send me a tracking number and says hes in the hospital and assures me he sent them but i sent im a txt on my ipad txting app i used his area code in the number i chise well i txted him and he said that he no longer had them and he wont reply to that number so i guess he sent them????????????/

Score I just got some red plastics race hood tank and fenders and all thanks to awk and slick I gotta thank awk for finding. Them and slick for going to pick them. Up for me so one day I will have to go out there and pick them up I owe u man BIG TIME.ok back on for the red and black yes and now I just need to get a 400ex.hood from maier and I will fab that up and then I will need beadlock rims and fasst flexx bars and.a.anti vibe stem from slick and then it.will be complete
THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH U GUYS

Last edited:
not getting good vibes from the guy with the elkas i sent him my money and he wont send me a tracking number and says hes in the hospital and assures me he sent them but i sent im a txt on my ipad txting app i used his area code in the number i chise well i txted him and he said that he no longer had them and he wont reply to that number so i guess he sent them????????????/

Bro, If ya have an addy Pm dualstroke, he is the new england mafia!!!

as long as you used ebay and paypal, and didnt send it as "personal"
they have your back, do not let it go over the 30 day limit to file a case

WELL no and no idk ut i soo farr think he sent them because of him denying that he had them and the fact i got ll his personal info