Speedy's MX build

and do i see you talkin about a different hood with the full set of red plastics you're buying ???
if you're not gonna run that race hood, you should have passed on them
i'd just run that full set and save some money

no same hood i am going to add a 400ex piece ontop of that like the factory7 because all thier race hoods use the 400ex hood so that will go ontop my hood like this one

6ozb6g.jpg

that black piece on that hood is a maier piece that goes on a 400ex that is going on top of the red one i'm getting

Yea the future mods THIS IS MY HOPE LIST AS IN I HOPE I GET THEESE MODS: are anti vibe stem, steering stabilizer,asv levers, fasst flexx bars,.hydro flutch, ken o conner milled head, lightened fly wheel 3oz or 4oz, odi lock on grips powermadd handguatds and red and black seat cover, beadlocks wheels and alba alluminum gas cap anodized red. Carbon fiber gas tank cover and black n style graphics

Yea the future mods THIS IS MY HOPE LIST AS IN I HOPE I GET THEESE MODS: are anti vibe stem, steering stabilizer,asv levers, fasst flexx bars,.hydro flutch, ken o conner milled head, lightened fly wheel 3oz or 4oz, odi lock on grips powermadd handguatds and red and black seat cover, beadlocks wheels and alba alluminum gas cap anodized red. Carbon fiber gas tank cover and black n style graphics

Get a steering stabilizer for sure even if you dont upgrade the rest of the stem/bars. When I got my build done I instantly noticed once goin to a MX width/length that it was needed. I have a billetanium one that I've yet to put on because I'm waiting on my antivibe but yea, first trail ride out I noticed it was a must.

yea i just got my pap one and i ordered it dec21 and i am still waiting on it but its the pos fault not the person i bought it offf of but i cant wait to get it

so if i do get this i will not need my stock one anymore so no painting for that but its a still a conversation no set will trade or wont trade

speedy's new maier race plastics slick and I picked up today for him in pittsburgh (sh*tty pic under slicks porch light, they're really nice lookin red, not pink as they look here) ..............

2labvnm.jpg

Your right! I'm not into the one piece front hood/fender thingy, Just not my style! But they are very clean!

Been porting the hell out of my cylinder for the cr125 reeds and the extra holes in the side I took sandpaper aswell and it is soooooooooo smooth its as slick as slick I aslo got my steering stabilizer today from sonai for 65 bux so I need my graphics and 400ex hood and hydro clutch and frame guatds and beadlock rear wheelz sms grab bar and kenda kuttercfront tires and my custom red and black seat and fasst flexx bars odi lock on grips anx pro armor kill swit h and anti vibe stem I listed some parts I probably wont get but its on the lisy I just want the steering stuff like the clutch stem and bars that will be about all I will need besides my topend and the rest I will eventually go on the bike

Another little update took thd motor out of my 05 today wnd my 99 is a rollin chassis without shocks. And I am going to post up pics of the tires I am going to order