Speedy's MX build

Just scored me a wave rotor and who the heck out bid me on that 06 frame with a title for 42.50 and I noticed at yhe last secound on a clut h lever and per h that was a msr easy pull for 16.00 atleast I got my wave motor

Man that makes me mad because that would have really have helped my bikes build well I guess I will just buy them new then

Post some pics later I took the motor out and took out the topend to find nothig was wrong with it and it was the transmission that is making all this weird noise

Bad for someone else good for me becuz I have a extra bottom end because I have 2 cranks a stock one and a vitos and cases have a hole in them and have good gears so guess where those gears are going I think I probably just blew a bearing but this isca full rebuild so heck with it I'll take them out and put them in mine so I am going to go back to having a extra set of gears but not a extra bearing

I did the same thing a while back, watched the auction until I got it, and then noticed their were more, so posted it in the chat (concerning shock). Glad someone on here got it ... and without a bidding war. Your right though, deal of the year. My buddy has the blaster quadstar rear shock that he paid 680 for and it doesn't even have rezzy, anyway good luck with the build man.

I have to thank awk for it because he made me realize what a deal it was I looked at it earlier and aaid I probably wont get that but its nice and then awk told me how much it was worth so I said hell with it and got it

You have to be sh*ttin mee I just got that works 400ex rear shock that's a ultracross and I go on eBay to find this in the exact same color I need for 4 dollars more well I guess I will just work and paint mine man this burns when I could have saved myself the trouble well whatever I got a shock that I like so screw it I'll just paint mine
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WORKS-PERFO...ies&vxp=mtr&hash=item336f2aaf0a#ht_2045wt_689

Last edited by a moderator:
the tires in the front are coming to my uncle awk i'll get em out soon sir lol
r0uv0z.jpg

1f8vw4.jpg

2a6ktpg.jpg

1iig5h.jpg

s4t88x.jpg

2ewnxgw.jpg

161fjfc.jpg

jf8bx3.jpg

96jaz6.jpg

o6lfv9.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ yes there is a crack in the sleeve that you see right there ohh darn^^^^^^^^

Last edited: