Represent The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked the shirt idea! But I don't see BlasterForum.com any where on the shirt! My personal opinion is the front of the shirt should say Blasterforum.com across the chest area-

And the back says "2-stroked for life!" and pic of a sexy blaster or a line up of blasty's and maybe a few sponsors?

Possible Canidates-

Ken Oconner Racing

Flotek

RJatv.com

Woodwardspecialties.com

Don't see anything changing, but of course would support it if change does happen!

Always liked the shirt idea! But I don't see BlasterForum.com any where on the shirt! My personal opinion is the front of the shirt should say Blasterforum.com across the chest area-

And the back says "2-stroked for life!" and pic of a sexy blaster or a line up of blasty's and maybe a few sponsors?

Possible Canidates-

Ken Oconner Racing

Flotek

RJatv.com

Woodwardspecialties.com

Don't see anything changing, but of course would support it if change does happen!

blaster forum.com was in between the 4 pics

I agree with slick...Front and center...let em know what it's all about. Any idea on the sizes and pricing on the decals? Personally I would perfer a block style lettering and straight instead of curved design. Just easier to find a place to put them that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.