Rebuild of the blastersaurus

I would have thought so to AWK. The thing is my blaster makes so much power down low there really is no power band hit. It's almost like riding a four stroke. That was with a 36mm carb! Don't get me wrong I like having power down low, but I feel I can sacrifice some low for some top. I already have a right bend pipe.

I have ridden a lot of different blasters and none make the power down low that mine does. I have no idea why.

I would have thought so to AWK. The thing is my blaster makes so much power down low there really is no power band hit. It's almost like riding a four stroke. That was with a 36mm carb! Don't get me wrong I like having power down low, but I feel I can sacrifice some low for some top. I already have a right bend pipe.

I have ridden a lot of different blasters and none make the power down low that mine does. I have no idea why.
Mine makes a bunch of power down low too. I'm so used to my yzs having no bottom end power. My blaster feels like a four stroke too lol.

If the pic shows up, it was me in the snow lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387689864811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387689864811.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 175
yrebebup.jpg
This is what happens when you dink beer and get creative! Decided to steal the bumper off the free shee. AWK will have to edit the pics. I don't have access to a computer.
3umupaga.jpg
ve7uhepy.jpg

I have a little more trimming to do then i'll fab up some brackets. I will be putting rubber plugs in the 4 frame ends. As you can see there is still plenty of supports in there.

Beer has Inspired many a man, made ugly women pretty, and Helped put a pretty nice looking bumper on the blastersaurus. Looks good! Im all for you making it your own :)

The thing is my blaster makes so much power down low there really is no power band hit..

that "no power band hit", mine is power right from the bottom also, no huge hit like when using a stock carb with a good pipe

that "no hit" has been said is a perfect balance of carb, pipe and porting. "the hit" is one of those catching up to the others ??

i'll be curious if "the hit" returns with the bigger 38mm carb as the pipe catches up ?

Last edited:
Can't see picz but that'd because of my phone. .Glad to hear you got it fired up though...

It's sitting right about where it's gonna go. Those bumpers are made to not stick out far. It looked the same on the banshee.