Rebuild of the blastersaurus

With the addition of the bumper the blaster has become a threesome. 250r front end, banshee bumper, and the rest is blaster.

i do think the aftermarket bumper looks better. i just think i would have only cut off the pipe that went from side to side and left the frame alone, then mounted the bumper somehow. it's probably still strong, though, i suppose.

It's still plenty strong. I cut off the curved bumper first and the fitment sucked and I don't like the way it looked.

Got the #6 slide in for the 38mm carb today. Not sure when I will be able to try it out. I was working on the basement today. Moved some electric, framed a door in and got some drywall hung. Much rather be out in the garage.

Got the 250r hubs, spindles, and calipers on Woody's bike tonight. Had to do some minor modifications, but wasn't to bad. Pics will be coming soon.

look what i got texted to me today :)

someone working on a shiny azz blastersaurus bottom end ???

2l9r382.jpg

2da0l5t.jpg

Got the 250r hubs, spindles, and calipers on Woody's bike tonight. Had to do some minor modifications, but wasn't to bad. Pics will be coming soon.

Can't wait to see those pics. I have the same brake setup i will be running. I will be ordering asr arms, the +3 +1, and running the Honda brakes. Just curious what you had to modify.

Last edited:
We had to cut about a 1/4" off the lower a arm mount. And everything else worked. It had a banshee setup on it and we don't know what kind of a arms they are. I will get some pics up later.

We had to cut about a 1/4" off the lower a arm mount. And everything else worked. It had a banshee setup on it and we don't know what kind of a arms they are. I will get some pics up later.

I would have to guess those are aftermarket Honda 250r arms. So it can keep the Honda geometry correct.