Rebuild of the blastersaurus

Most likely they are. We could not get the angle of the spindle to work with the LT shocks. That was the reason for trimming some off of the lower a arm.

Works like a champ now. We have the caster and camber really close. Need to get the motor I'm and fuel in the tank before we make the final adjustments.

the arms for the red bike are laeger 250r arms with the ball joints rotated a little to work with the banshee spindles. I had them on a 250r once too. The upper aarm mounts on the frame are rotated a little different from standard 250r geometry to work with the banshee spindles.

Got the motor back for Woody's bike. Should have it in soon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389667051072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389667051072.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 343
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389667097000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389667097000.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
Trenched the cases for a +4 crank, Rebuilt the crank, top end, and cut the head. Should run like a molested monkey! (I like that better than raped ape!) :D

So let me get this straight, you shipped an engine to a builder and actually got it back? It’s amazing what can happen with a little planning. I’m sure you guys will be very happy with it. It was a pleasure working on The Blastersaurus.

WOW! that looks great! Nothing but the best from KEN. I got a hard one from looking at the pic of the motor, then made a mess after thinking about +6 stroker!