porting a day polishing please

Billy Lane

Apr 8, 2015
Well I've heard a lot about this flotek denny dude and every time I go to flow performance it juss comes up a list no way to get in touch with him or nuttin I was wanting my blaster ported and polished and the head milled if it'll still be reliable like not get too hot or nuttin but if someone can help me get in touch with him please let me know

Well I've heard a lot about this flotek denny dude and every time I go to flow performance it juss comes up a list no way to get in touch with him or nuttin I was wanting my blaster ported and polished and the head milled if it'll still be reliable like not get too hot or nuttin but if someone can help me get in touch with him please let me know
i think he is out of bussines .
and the builder that most of us use here is KOR I CAN TELL YOU FIRST hand hes good he worked wonders on my top end as you can see on my avatar and also he has good prices heres a link to his web page give he am call hes a good guy
http://kenoconnorracing.com/

I seenice about him juss honestly was iffy about sending my head off lol you know it's juss a thing

I just got my quad back from him last week , let me tell you I'm glad I listened to these guys and sent it to KOR cause it's friggen awesome. Do yourself a favor and send it to the blaster master and get it done right the 1st time

Ill port your cyl . ;).. but i would be sending the head to KOR anyways so you might aswell send both to him.

All in all you cant go wrong with the previous recomendations (KOR). You will get top notch work with quick turn around, and customer service like you are family. Ohh and the price is right. Not really much else to say..

Thanks Yall that's prolly where I'll end up sending it to him when I git the money and tearing it down

Not that it needs to be said again but Ken is a top notch dude customer service is the best I've ever had at a shop