Piston Explosion... Oh Boy!

tsean91

Feb 1, 2011
Bonne Terre, MO
Well i went riding and noticed that for some reason my blaster (stock) seemed to run a whole lot better than normal... so i assumed either A) Shes gunna blow. B ) It transformed into a Banshee or C) chuck norris pissed in my gas tank. i decided after about 2 solid hard hours that she was probably alright and it was just from the weather change or something. not long after i decided that it was going to be fine she locked up and about threw me over the handle bars. Everyone can Thank chuck norris for these remarkable carnage piston pictures lol.

2e1cahj.jpg

yea lol i cleaned as much as i possibly could with a long pair of needle nose's. and then ran a folded paper towel through the case as i turned the motor over. its all cleaned up and ready. but money aint growing on any of my trees..

Yeah im going to do a leakdown test just incase. Im pretty sure it was just wore out and trying to weiner itself sideways tho. It was 8years old and had hundreds of hours. And yea i knew something was wrong as soon as i took off. I was judt in denial and convinced myself that chuck norris had pissed in my gas tank.