Piston is destroyed

So just wanted to let everyone know who has been helping me out/ following my rebuild that it was successful started right up this video here is part of my 2nd heat cycle

Last edited:
AHHH. Always video in landscape. Sucks watching a tall video and sucks even more when its sideways lol.

Bike is sounding good. Nice one. :)

AHHH. Always video in landscape. Sucks watching a tall video and sucks even more when its sideways lol.

Yea I know I realized that when I uploaded but thanks man feels good to have it running sound and thanks again for all the help

Now I just need to get these back brakes working lol did a new cable and pads and they work but barely

Most deffinatly it's not mine as I've said before but I deffinatly will be riding it from time to time I have some videos of me on my 05 I will upload later for you:cool:

Reactions: Markblaster
Im not much on the specifics of these motors, but if I had catastrophe like that, I would spend the time and money to do it right. I have learned the hard way. Do it once... Do it right. Besides you will sleep better at night.
-Tank-

Reactions: Jre720
Here is a picture of his 01 too

Attachments

• IMG_7607.JPG
    IMG_7607.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
Its always cool when a project comes together, after months of work, and you finally hear it roar to life! Hard to beat that feeling.
-Tank-

Reactions: Jre720
Its always cool when a project comes together, after months of work, and you finally hear it roar to life! Hard to beat that feeling.
-Tank-

I completely agree this is my 3rd rebuild since the summer and I haven't failed yet , the reason this whole thing happen is because I put a burnt piston back in lol

How do you upload a video to YouTube from your phone without it being small like that? but here is a little video of my 91 yz250 warming up :cool:

Reactions: speedyslyder