Pics of the engine i bought

liljatownboy

Feb 24, 2008
forsyth county, GA
so this is the engine i bought. The guy told me that all that was needed was to put the top-end gaskets and top-end on well when i got it this is what it looked liked. I knew 200 bucks for a complete engine was too good to be true!!
95wtv4.jpg

6h0o4g.jpg

35ldukp.jpg

woow thats one hell of a project there budy. When I bought my warrior for $125 the motor was torn apart like that, even though it was a big project I managed to put it back together and now it runs. So all I have to say is good luck.

DAmn that suckss....u picked it up locally? didnt look at it?? still not a bad deal. did he say y he took it apart in the first place?? it can be done...get to work..

Just make sure you inspect everything before you build it back up. It would suck to put it back together and run it for 10 min only to find out the cranks bad.

I would get a Clymer maunual. You can pick one up new for about $25 of ebay. I completely dissasembled the Blaster I just bought and was a little nervous about reassembling it until my Clymer came in the mail. Complete diagrams and walk-throughs for disassembling every part of the Blaster.

I would just use the factory service manual. I have Clymer manual for my boat and they suck. Generally factory manuals are the way to go. Just print it out.

Good luck.