Pics and vids of Jordan messin around

Kgibson

Nov 4, 2009
Florida
Just got the practice motor back from O'Connor so while he's workin on the race motor Jordan will tear this one up ... :/ 4 strokes sure are spendy.... :/

In this vid he is trying to goon ride... dont tell him but kinda boring

DSC04887.jpg

DSC04969.jpg

DSC04989.jpg

good to see jordan just havin some fun !!!!!!

that "look back" pic is my favorite

I love watching jordans videos. Looks like he is having a blast!! Although we did hear dad in the backround laughing at his gooning vid!!! lol haha

ya he liked just scewing around instead of tracks all the time...he did get a laugh out of me....Thanks again for the nice comments

That young man is a winner! Nice to see him also having fun other than in race mode!

That pics of looking back is a great shot! Good Luck!!

awesome vids man, Jordan is improving more and more with each vid i see of him... and i liked the goon vid it looked like he was having fun... the pic of him looking back is definitely awesome, but i like the last pic where he is holding his legs out too... keep up the great work guys!

cool.... u gonna test and tune when ur down .... again.... please it makes me feel important :}

Thanks Caseywood

lol... it's the pro circuit exhaust, 269 big bore, OConnors head work and 12,000 rpms that make it sound so good