my blasy vs. 08 400ex

yeah, prob wanna look at sumof youtube vids on 1 wheel with my woman lol. i dispise street racing but honor a good wheelie when i see one.

racing on the street is not smart, that is where you kill others and not just yourself.
if you are going to race, do it in a field or strip. where if you f**ck up, only you get hurt and not others.

oh my god, what is this world coming to? thats gotta be the first time i've seen you post something that makes quite a bit of sense lol

i have said it before and i will say it again sometimes you start down a road and you think you know what is at the end but when you get there you realize you have no idea where the hell you are

i have said it before and i will say it again sometimes you start down a road and you think you know what is at the end but when you get there you realize you have no idea where the hell you are

is that how you feel about sex? you think you know what you are doing, but really you dont know anything?

why does everyone act like beating a 400ex is the ultimate? to begin with they are the slowest out of all the 400bores lol in my research i have found that a 400ex stock tops at 63mph and from the several 400exs ive rode even with pipes took days to crawl up there

Hahaha hey guys cool down. 400ex's aren't THAT bad.....You could MAYBE hit 50 if you are going down a hill in neutral, leaning forward, kicking your feet, and cussing a lot. But what can you expect from a typical four stroke? Hahaha
Braaaaaap! I:I

i agree with blasterdude27. i dont think the blaster would have a chance on a 400ex. ill even go as far as the blaster wont touch the 400ex in the trails either. on-the-other hand i'm a big advocate on that its not the the ride its the rider!!!

Hahaha hey guys cool down. 400ex's aren't THAT bad.....You could MAYBE hit 50 if you are going down a hill in neutral, leaning forward, kicking your feet, and cussing a lot. But what can you expect from a typical four stroke? Hahaha
Braaaaaap! I:I

very true lol i had a full mx built 400ex and it was not even able to compete with stock 250rs on the track i would get smoked on the drop and would have to use pure skill to work my way up, hopped on a different quad a year later and i was top five on a daily basis