my blasy vs. 08 400ex

I beat a 300ex today, in every gear.

lmfao!! you damn well better! hey brad at least post a pic of the 16 tooth so we can all see it and see how its mounted. ive seen a 17 tooth on a raptor 350.. thing was retarded lol it spaced teh chain so wide that it didnt even touch the swingarm roller anymore

yea that guy saying he beat a 440, and he has a 16 tooth sproket and his ONLY ported and piped blaster can go 85, thats nothing but horse sh*t, you might be able to pull 70mph, and you can beat a STOCK or piped 400ex, but there is no chance in hell you beat a 440.......even if the 440 guy couldnt shift fast, you would still loose

yea that guy saying he beat a 440, and he has a 16 tooth sproket and his ONLY ported and piped blaster can go 85, thats nothing but horse sh*t, you might be able to pull 70mph, and you can beat a STOCK or piped 400ex, but there is no chance in hell you beat a 440.......even if the 440 guy couldnt shift fast, you would still loose

haha where ya been, ive been waiting to see you in this thread lmao! hey im keeping it honest :D

400exs are turds, everything is modded on my blaster except for bore and stroke. I havent beat a 440 yet, im going to race one, maybe ill lose, maybe i wont. Its only a 195cc after all. Ive beat a curtis sparks built 416ex, running my bike on 93 octane and hes running 112, lol. Ive seen lightly modded 85cc bikes whoop 400exs. You shouldve junked that 400ex motor when you got it and bought a 250r motor.

i like this thread its funny and entertaining. damn a 16t sprocket ya say. i've raced big bore 400s befor and won but my situation is different i have what would amount to a drag port on my jug and i run 110 somtimes higher octane. my motor spins high so when im at the line i rev high,dump it and im gone. when we go race people would say "watch that lil blu blaster its hell out tha hole" thats how i win my races i bust ass out the hole and keep bustin ass thru 6th cause playin catch up with four strokes = fail

i personally think this thread is funny, that guy thinks with a port/polish and pipe and a "custom" sproket, he is beattin bigbore 400s.....i mean he can go ahead and say that, i know its not true, yes blasters are fast, but bigbore 400s are going to be faster.....and noober, have a bigger bore/stroke, pipe, carb and he didnt beat a piped 400ex the first time, now that he got his jetting right he might get a tire on him now. so b rad, keep tellin us this stuff, we know whats true and whats not

hey im not saying anyone is lying... actually i am... but i am saying i cant beat a completely stock 400ex with my mods.

well it aint the rider cause i am an excellent rider. and not only one 400 but 2. a 2007 and a 2002 smoked me. the 2002 has a pipe... but i dont know who built my engine. i just know whats done to it.

hey im not saying anyone is lying... actually i am... but i am saying i cant beat a completely stock 400ex with my mods.
I guarantee you have a stock jug! I saw those pics of your bike and it looks nothing like an aftermarket jug. Please pull off the head ( don't even need to pull off the jug ) and measure your piston, or see what it says on top.

but i dont know who built my engine. i just know whats done to it.

i think i found your problem

2000 blaster
240 kit
ported head:eek:
320 main jet
2nd clip on the needle
v force reeds
fmf fatty pipe, power core 2 silencer
soon to have 14t sprocket
k&n filter
airbox lid removed

its a 2stroke you port the cylinder not the headI:I

Exactly, When i bought my blaster the guy said it was a 240 and i believed it because it was pretty dam fast. But its really only bored .50 over...............................

well ive ridden my share of blasters and this one is by far the fastest. but i think its ported cause how it looks inside of the cylinder when i pull the reeds out. but tomorrow ill take everything apart and measure and take pictures. and it dont say it in my sig anymore.

well ive ridden my share of blasters and this one is by far the fastest. but i think its ported cause how it looks inside of the cylinder when i pull the reeds out. but tomorrow ill take everything apart and measure and take pictures. and it dont say it in my sig anymore.

I wouldn't even mess with it unless there's something wrong with it.

Ill say it again, either the rider or the engine builder is doing something wrong. Either way, blaster>400ex. Are there gonna be any big bad 400exs at the E2S event at busco?

i will be there, cant wait to line up with ya I:I, how about the pic of the 16 tooth? cant be too hard to just snap a quick pic.. i really want to see it

Laugh9.gif