my blasy vs. 08 400ex

yamaha205205

Mar 3, 2010
Menasha, WI
so my friend has an 08 400ex and we went riding last weekend and we made a bet on a race well i didnt get to race him cuz my blasty siezed but instead i used a little 250ex lmao i lost.....bad lol but how fast does a 400ex go and do u think i stand a chance and im getting a bore this weekend im pretty sure i can take him on a track but idk bout a drag

you need some mods to beat a 400ex, whats listed in my sig should get it done :D cant wait to find out for sure haha I:I

my neighbor has a 08 or 09 400ex stock and i might get a blaster and put vforce reeds, fmf pipe/silencer, reed spacer, k&n air filter and rejetted and i was wondering if ill beat him cause he talks alot of crap... this is a good thread

my neighbor has a 08 or 09 400ex stock and i might get a blaster and put vforce reeds, fmf pipe/silencer, reed spacer, k&n air filter and rejetted and i was wondering if ill beat him cause he talks alot of crap... this is a good thread
lol pretty much same here but you might be able to beat him

idk about that one with the setup i got going on me an a 350 rappy or neck and neck i get him out the hole but there about even both of us 6th gear pinned i pass him he passes me i pass im he pases me so on and so on its kinda weird acutly his has a hmf pipe k&n air filter mines bored 40 over boysen power reeds fmf powercore2 mikinui 28 carb and 12/40 gearing with needs to be changed tops out to fast i think id get him if my sprcokets were differnt