my blasy vs. 08 400ex

well i pulled apart me head today and my cylinder measures just under 3 inches. i dont know that in mm, but it has alot of carbon build up. the only number i could read on it was d00k1 and there was a long i guess vin number that i couldnt read.

so my friend has an 08 400ex and we went riding last weekend and we made a bet on a race well i didnt get to race him cuz my blasty siezed but instead i used a little 250ex lmao i lost.....bad lol but how fast does a 400ex go and do u think i stand a chance and im getting a bore this weekend im pretty sure i can take him on a track but idk bout a drag

I say its going to be really close but the blaster has more tork . and if your bore job is well done ..your blaster should be faster ..bu it depends on how your friends quad is modified.I say blaster win

I say its going to be really close but the blaster has more tork . and if your bore job is well done ..your blaster should be faster ..bu it depends on how your friends quad is modified.I say blaster win

The blaster does not have more "tork"........

hhahaahh did this guy just say a blaster has more torque? people these days, always saying stuff to hear them selves talk and to mkae them selves sound smart, there is NO WAY IN HELL his blaster has more torque then a stock 400ex, but if his was modded out the ass like 240 stoker and ported then i guess it may be a possiblity

racing on the street is not smart, that is where you kill others and not just yourself.
if you are going to race, do it in a field or strip. where if you f*ck up, only you get hurt and not others.

i never said i was racing. i said i keep the fast stuff for the street, meaning the poweful toys are street toys not offroad toys.

i dont need a leture

fast, meaning either racing or going speeding excessively. meaning doing something stupid.
like i said, it is better to do stupid stuff in the trails than on the road. that way you only hurt yourself.