My '03 Project - REBOOT!

Re: My '03 Project

looks awesome man...i hope mine doesnt turn out to have to much topend and not enough bottom. Im kinda worried about that since im going with the f7

don't worry until after you try it. my carb may be hurting the bottom end. i went with a 35mm airstriker because i got an excellent deal on it. ken told me i would lose a little bottom with it too.

Looks good. Just wondering, but how wide is the front end (outside edge of the tires) with those arms? Mine is about 42 inches with the front end lifted up, and I don't know what my wheel offset are. And what is faster that or your Warrior?

Looks good. Just wondering, but how wide is the front end (outside edge of the tires) with those arms? Mine is about 42 inches with the front end lifted up, and I don't know what my wheel offset are. And what is faster that or your Warrior?

haven't measured wheel to wheel. i can when i get home if you like, but guessing around 45". my warrior sits at about 47-48 in the front and it's wider, but not much more.

the bumble bee, as my dad called it, walked away from my warrior yesterday on pavement. my dad was piloting it of course. this thing will leave black marks in 2nd gear.

don't worry until after you try it. my carb may be hurting the bottom end. i went with a 35mm airstriker because i got an excellent deal on it. ken told me i would lose a little bottom with it too.
if mines got to much top end ill just get the biggest back sprocket i can get and hope that will be good enough.

i got a right bend to lrd pretty close to a f7 but ya i dont have motor work like you but i am a lil disapointed in the bottom end to but hopefull port work and possibly a 12 tooth sprocket will work since i got 22 inch tires

some better updated pics. cleaned her up and did a little tuning to the carb. been riding the sh*t out of it other than that haha. it's a hand full.

100_3234.jpg

100_3235.jpg

100_3236.jpg

100_3237.jpg

100_3238.jpg

100_3239.jpg

budget kind of got screwy, but i still plan to get new brake lines, 400ex rear shock, and +4 swingarm.

Looks nice man, good work also. i hope to have mine up and running soon

if you rethink it i will take it off your hands and would you want a fmf or pro circuit just wondering i doubt you would

if you rethink it i will take it off your hands and would you want a fmf or pro circuit just wondering i doubt you would

if i go back to a left bend it'll be a toomey. i had an fmf before i got this one as well.

how much you want for the Pro Circuit though?

oh snap, gots teh camper shell. looks good dude. dimes are my favorite, but i'm looking for something with better mpgs.

I think those call of death ones are pretty korny but its your blaster so do what u feel lol. When i get graphics for mine its going to be the ken oconnor ones

i like them, but in the end i ain't paying that much. just something i came across. the pb's look the best.

bike looks nice man. i just got back from riding the piss out of my blaster for about 4 hours and needless to say my bike hauls some now. all i need is a bigger carb. i was neck and neck with a trx400 and he only pulled away from me cause he has a higher top speed