My '03 Project - REBOOT!

Re: My '03 Project

yeah he was stock. and yeah i have a stock carb with 300 main. im a little rich, but its alright. ill probably just get mine bore out soon. i hope.

pics of 250r rear and stance. begging for that +4 swinger now.

100_1088.jpg

100_1089.jpg

100_1090.jpg

100_1091.jpg

if your blaster had my colors i would be in heavan if i do a build it will be really close to this i love it
how much taller is that shock?

not sure how much longer the shock is man. 16.25 or something i thought i read.

pics from yesterday. messed around with the warrior a bit and threw my mud sharks on it. gonna play in the mud today if my crew rides.

100_1092.jpg

100_1093.jpg

some random pics of the blaster

100_1095.jpg

100_1098.jpg

100_1099.jpg

update: installed some polaris predator 500 stainless brake lines on the front. here's a few pics for a couple guys that wanted to see them. got the idea from stabor a while back when he did it. i can confirm that these stock polaris lines will work with your +3 arms.

100_1104.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1106.jpg

only thing i see that i don't like is the t-block doesn't bolt to the 03+ bracket. also, if you can look past the 90* bend at the brake rezzy they'll work fine.

good idea with the lines.........good work man, but I have to say did they weld your CFM wrong or did you mount it that low on purpose?

good idea with the lines.........good work man, but I have to say did they weld your CFM wrong or did you mount it that low on purpose?

they did weld it wrong. i have it mounted as high as the frame crossbar will allow. been redrilled and everything. it's cool though. i'll probably order another one down the road.

they did weld it wrong. i have it mounted as high as the frame crossbar will allow. been redrilled and everything. it's cool though. i'll probably order another one down the road.

That sucks man...but builds looking good, once you get a longer swing that shock will be sweet I have a YFZ rear and have it set high to get a little more clearance but you'll want a swing for sure.......keep up the goos work and picsI:I

how much did ken charge u to do that head and top end

i think i got close to 400 in the topend. that is the piston included too. he only did the head and porting along with a bore job. the prices have increased too i believe since i had done.

update: installed some polaris predator 500 stainless brake lines on the front. here's a few pics for a couple guys that wanted to see them. got the idea from stabor a while back when he did it. i can confirm that these stock polaris lines will work with your +3 arms.
only thing i see that i don't like is the t-block doesn't bolt to the 03+ bracket. also, if you can look past the 90* bend at the brake rezzy they'll work fine.

Looks good. Good to know that they fit with the +arms. The ones I used were from an 06 Outlaw I believe and the fitting at the rezzy was like a 15* angle. I actually like the way the pne you used turns 90*. Looks like it routes it perfectly to me. I would fab an L bracket off of the old mount to secure the "T". Great job on the build. I:I

Looks good. Good to know that they fit with the +arms. The ones I used were from an 06 Outlaw I believe and the fitting at the rezzy was like a 15* angle. I actually like the way the pne you used turns 90*. Looks like it routes it perfectly to me. I would fab an L bracket off of the old mount to secure the "T". Great job on the build. I:I

hmm, didn't think about making a bracket for the "T". i'll see what i can come up with. thanks for the comments.