LSR racing swing arm brake set up

that is for the banshee hydro brakes and the stock 03+ blaster hydro brake should bolt right on.
cable brake will not. (without some modifying)

Dang it! I jsut got the motion pro extended cable all put together for it. any idea what modifications it needs? have you done this before?

BUt still it sucks if I have to get it modified. I am this close to getting stuff on it to ride and now one more set back

hahah nice! Well, once I get all my parts back and get stuff in order maybe we should have a chat!

To be honest I don't think you are going to get a mechanical caliper to sit right on that mount for the roundhouse carrier.The pics awk is thinking of is for a shee axle using a mechanical caliper.It's time to switch to hydros and awk setup is the best route.You could akways use a shee,blaster03+ caliper with his setup so it is a direct bolt on for the roundhouse caliper mount.

Ok Next time I get to my stoage garage I'll try and take some pics just so we can see what we'll be dealing with. It will probably be awhile though cuz I just dropped a pretty penny for a few other parts to get her running. but at elast you'll have time to mull it over. WOuld it be better to e mail you pics or post them here so others can see?

but at least you'll have time to mull it over. WOuld it be better to e mail you pics or post them here so others can see?

i need no time for "mulling over" LOL
i've done so many gsxr hydro conversions i've lost track, and was originally using banshee masters to run them.
email or Pm pics, so we're sure i get them.

I don't know if this will help, but here is the LSR swinger with 03+ hydro rear brake setup. I had to get shorter length bolts for the caliper bracket, and I used the spacers that came with my RAD carrier to have the caliper sit right. I dont know if I got the wrong caliper mounting kit with the swingarm as the packaging said banshee on it, but in the end i made it work.
20130227_224238_zpsa0fcd481.jpg

20130227_221247_zps7f2740d8.jpg

20130119_153034_zpsac071c72.jpg