Kawasaki KFX 250

BlasterGuy87

May 7, 2010
Illinois
Kawasaki's New KFX 250 ATV

Kawai's new kfx 250 dirt bike engine in a 450 like body liquid cooled engine thought to produce around 40hp set to be released in 2012. With all this horse power will this crush the other models in its class Blaster,Raptor 250,300ex seems to me like an unfair advantage.
Tell me what you all think of this, Found in the April issue of Dirt Wheels Mag.

Last edited:
i hope its true not just another rumor from dirtwheels, cause i loved the old mojave, i'll deff be getting the 250 kawasaki if it comes out

40hp? If this is real I doubt that. That's only a few ponies less than the 450. And you know this quad is going to cost at least $6500 new, which means there won't be a large market for it.

40hp is possible.... all the 250f bikes make about 35-40hp....

but this is more than likely a april fools joke...
they did almost this exact same thing a couple years ago, but it was yamaha gonna make a high performance 250....

Rite on. As much as I hate dyno charts I found one done by a 3rd party not trying to sell something on an 09' KX250f.
It made 37hp.

I really wouldn't doubt this happening I think Kawasaki is desperate for money because they discontinued their popular KFX400 and Mojave And kawasaki lakota losing much of their customers.