its official...

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
My mom is going to the bank monday.. should be the proud owner of a 87 buick regal t type

83k miles fresh paint, kenne bell intake, polished plenim, flowmaster exhaust, t tops gn1 valve covers....
She came up to my work today, looked it over, test drove it, she turns 67 sunday an she was smilin like a teenager... i drove it to.. it may..... or may not..... skate around threw 1st n 2nd up WOT.. ;) ..... Came back and she saod write it up.. il be.doin all the work and upgrades.on it.. i told her i will under one condition... the car goes to me when she cant drive it any more

2012-06-23_12-05-26_4.jpg

Yeah, the we4 was a pretty limited production for the t type. They say the t type was even faster than the Gn. Lighten and quicker than its two bigger bros. Gn, gnx. Good deal man, you scored!!!

The gnx was faster.. under rated at 276hp 360 tq.. i didnt score.. my mom did.. i get to do the work on it.. she wants a louder exhaust so i think we will take the dual flowmasters off an go with a single 3" woth straight threw muffler...

I love those. I'm not much for American Muscle but I love that body style. My first car was almost an 84 Hurst Cutlas, just like this one 1984 Cutlass Hurst/Olds | Flickr - Photo Sharing! . A family friend was going to let me have it for $2500 but dad thought it wasn't suitable for a 16 year old first car. Looking back, he was right. I totaled the Datsun 210 I did get within 4 months of getting my DL. I'm not glad I don't have destroying the Cutlas on my conscience.

Last edited by a moderator:
The gnx was faster.. under rated at 276hp 360 tq.. i didnt score.. my mom did.. i get to do the work on it.. she wants a louder exhaust so i think we will take the dual flowmasters off an go with a single 3" woth straight threw muffler...

God bless your mom! Not many 60ish Ladies out there want a loud exhaust! I:I Just keep those stock wheels on it!