got the regal turbo t!!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
My mom picked it up today!! ( remember im not a teen living at home im 29 and excited because there is a modded turbo regal i can get my hands on :) )
87 buick regal turbo t we4 package only 1547 made!!!.. after doing some lookin after she got it home.....

It has flowmaster exhaust, kenne bell intake can, kenne bell intake manifold kb bigger throttle body, bosch adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a turbo tweek chip tuned for 16-18 psi and 20-23* timing, we got thentrans cable adjusted right now.so it shifts as it should and bark's the tires hard!! Breaks traction when it comes into boost :)

Have some issues to address, ordered the AN line oil drain hose to replace the one that leaks, and it drips gas from around the fuel filter which i will adress this weekend.

Car is from new york and never been in a accident, 83k miles only been in wi for about 6 months, my mom wants it louder so were replacing the flowmasters with straight threw magnaflows and a cat delete pipe, along with upgrading the intake pipe...

The we4s ran mid to low 14s stock.. with whats done to this one it should be a mod 13 second car and low 13s on a sticky tire ... well find out :)..........

My mom ( just turned 67) and her new toy

2012-06-27_17-08-00_339.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These things are balls out fun as hell!!!

If you want a good loud muffler go with SPINTECH

Your mother wont know what to do with herself lol

Per recommendation from a friend that has a retarded fast grand national im gonna have her buy magnaflows and cat delete pipe.( being registered as hobbiest)

Car is a hoot!! Had to adjust the trans cable.because it would hit rev limited at wot and not shift.. got it adjusted an now its a riot

:O being a 20 yr old. im jealous....i want.... Garsh, shes a real beaut...

what are the specs so far?

any plans?

and can i drive?

Nice Ride For Mom !! , I rode in a Buddy of My Brothers 87Gnx And that thing was Tough , He Lives south of you near Rockford in Belvidere near the Chrysler Plant If you go to Chicago you pass it on 90 , But any way his Gnx only has 80ish K miles and was Barley modded and like I Said was a Tough little v6 , I Can only imagine how your moms feels with those mods and what you have planed , Good Luck with the Work On It !

Nice Ride For Mom !! , I rode in a Buddy of My Brothers 87Gnx And that thing was Tough , He Lives south of you near Rockford in Belvidere near the Chrysler Plant If you go to Chicago you pass it on 90 , But any way his Gnx only has 80ish K miles and was Barley modded and like I Said was a Tough little v6 , I Can only imagine how your moms feels with those mods and what you have planed , Good Luck with the Work On It !

Should be around the same hp as a gnx if not more, it figure 300ish hp..

Definatly.run strong!!! Pins you in the seat when it comes into boost :)

Per recommendation from a friend that has a retarded fast grand national im gonna have her buy magnaflows and cat delete pipe.( being registered as hobbiest)

Car is a hoot!! Had to adjust the trans cable.because it would hit rev limited at wot and not shift.. got it adjusted an now its a riot

Yea id skip that magnaflow run of the mill sound and go for the spintech.

My buddys got a GNX as well and its been fully built while he was attending lincoln tech and that car will flat out get it.But hes went through the engine,larger turbo,4 core intercooler and so on.The suspension was the first mod he made to help the beast hook up.

Pretty neat when he he stages on the street and lights both front tires!

Listen to the spintechs bro them magnaflows arent sh*t on the spintechs.

I understand that but i also understand what a turbo needs to be fully efficiant.. chambered mufflers such as.flowmasters slow the exhaust flow to much for turbo cars, spin techs are a box with metal spirals in it...

With a turbo buick there is no run kf the mill sound the straight threw mufflers give them the buick turbo 6 note :) .. if i had my way it would get a full 3" turbo back with a dynomax bullet race muffler.. loud an proud