talk about wasting my time!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
guy i know text me and says he knows of someone sellin a klze ( klze is the japan version of the american klde 2.5 v6 found in the mazda 626 mx6 millenia and probe gt... so he gives me the number, and i talk to the guy, the motor is in a mx3.. sweet 2500 pound car with 200+ hp, so i pass the info to a buddy of mine who is lookin for a klze.... the guy has us meet him at his house drive 10 min threw town and another 10 min outside of town

we get there and the car is sitting behind a barn.. body kit fallin off, rear hatch rusted out, small window on the hatch broken out, fine w/e were only interested in the motor...

car isnt road worthy front calipers are junk, car has been sitting for 2 years, intake is missing, low on coolant, but the oil looks good... he pulls the battery out of his turbo 88? 89? rx7 he is drving and put it in the mx3... 3 seconds of crankin and it fires up, and its been sitting 2 years!!! idles like sh*t for about 10 seconds than smooths out ( air meter not hooked up) motor sounds good no oil smoke, no coolant smoke, just fuel due to the air meter..

i notice the strut tower on the left side where the trans mount meets it rotted away, car is nooo where near safe to drive.. the guy says he cant take any less than 1k for it due to the money he has into it... 700 for the klze 250 for the jdm klze ecu, 150 for the ssac headers, and paid 700 for the car... and it was his first car so its sentimental..

we offer 600 with out the fancy chrome rims and extra trans or 700 with everything ( trans in car leaks from the axle seals and syncros are shot)

the guy said wellll ill have to thing about it...

sorry to say dude but the car is worth the motor and ecu and headers, and the rest needs to go to the junk yard!! guy wastes my time driving to middle of no where for a rotted away body with a jdm motor...

if this guy dont take the 600 or 700 im gonna kick him in the bag!!

on a brighter note... his ''modded' turbo rx7 couldnt catch my 626 untell i let off when we left bbahahahhaa...

end rant