How big is too big for a blaster?

Im 6'2" and 180 and dont feel cramped at all. I like it cause it lets me trow the bike around alot easier than if it was twice my size. Just a thought.

I don't think you're going to be comforable on a blaster, they're just too small for someone your height. Sure, if you get different handlebars and some lower footpegs you can make it better, but it'll still be more like riding a toy instead of a quad. I'm 5'11 and 180, and I feel pretty cramped on a blaster. But see for yourself, go find one at a dealer or powersports shop and see how it feels. Move around on it, turn the bars, stand up on the pegs, and see if it works for you.

But as a side-note, regardless of if you're comfortable or not, you're still going to look like you're riding a power wheels instead of a real quad because of your size. Blasters are better sized for riders around 5'5 and smaller.

yamarider never knows what hes talking about, he rides a warrior, doesnt evan have a blaster, im 6' 170 and i love it cause it much lighter than other quads, i feel more comfortable on it than the big bikes cus you can throw it around. i only have light mods and it hauls me around

yamarider never knows what hes talking about, he rides a warrior, doesnt evan have a blaster, im 6' 170 and i love it cause it much lighter than other quads, i feel more comfortable on it than the big bikes cus you can throw it around. i only have light mods and it hauls me around

To the OP,
This is really a matter of preference. I am 5'11 ~220lbs and to me the blaster felt too small for me (last time i rode one i was ~ 170lbs) Now dont get me wrong, it was fun as HELL to play around on. There is no way i personally could take it to the trails for an all day ride. Someone early posted that you should go try one out yourself, i totally agree!! I have an 02 Warrior (not currently running but im working on it!!) And it fits me perfectly!

PS Paulie, that is one sweet looking ride my man!

I am 5'8 about 175 and the Blaster fits me perfect. My friend is 6'1" about 160 and he says it's comfortable but he might move up to a bigger quad at some point. For getting started though the Blaster rocks because all you have to do is put a little knee into it and you can get the thing to fly around corners.

Ive been looking to get a blaster but everyone tells me im too big. Im 6' 150 pounds and growing. How big are you guys?

*sorry jacked up the title, i dont know how to edit it

160 pounds here and the blaster drags me around like iam a flea.

a buddy of mine who is a weight lifter and weighs a little over 200lbs has ridden my sons blaster and says he loves the power of it.
have another friend who owns one that is 6' tall at 200 pounds, he wont ride anything else.

i don't think at 150 you are going to be dissappointed.

IM 6'2 165 and I have fun on it, my friend has a 400ex, and I Personally like how much smaller it is, I think it is easier to control.

ok, if it'll haul me around its fine for you, im 6'0" and 240lbs, wow, lol it hauls my fat ass around great and i can toss the bike around corners, people say they are tipsy but they're so light you can just lean forward andinto the turn and kick the ass end out w/ out flipping, the only thing i want to do is get a longer stem fom a warrior and some better shocks

I hear ya i'm 5'9 150 lbs. I've had the thing since I was 15 going on 20 now and although it's one of the best quads i've ridden for the money/power. i'll be looking for a Raptor soon.
Rausch creek and paragon! \m/ too bad the deal feel through for para. :(

ok, if it'll haul me around its fine for you, im 6'0" and 240lbs, wow, lol it hauls my fat ass around great and i can toss the bike around corners, people say they are tipsy but they're so light you can just lean forward andinto the turn and kick the ass end out w/ out flipping, the only thing i want to do is get a longer stem fom a warrior and some better shocks

me too lol

im only 5'8'' and it feels fine my bros about 6' and he rides myne all da time but for someone bigger like u 2 own i would say go for a banshee

Well my name says it all!!! (fatman) I'm 6'+ and tip the scales at 300lbs.I:I
I ride my wife's blaster....yea I look like a I'm riding a roller skate but it's still fun! Its fun to just be out riding! :-D

Well my name says it all!!! (fatman) I'm 6'+ and tip the scales at 300lbs.I:I
I ride my wife's blaster....yea I look like a I'm riding a roller skate but it's still fun! Its fun to just be out riding! :-D

I feel sorry for the blaster! =))=))