How big is too big for a blaster?

yeah its only 700 acres.....but its all together........and thre are rock climbs.....but ive never seen a quad nor dirt bike go up or down them u....name it...its there and a lot of its close so its even more technical

I don't care what any of you say, bring your blaster to an MX track i will whoop you all on my pw80 hahaha jk

sh*t i don't even own a dirtbike anymore

Haha, I don't like technical riding much but i've never tried on a sport quad. I've only done it on my kingquad 300.

I don't care what any of you say, bring your blaster to an MX track i will whoop you all on my pw80 hahaha jk

sh*t i don't even own a dirtbike anymore

let me change back to my stock swinger and get a better rear shock and i betu dont smoke me..lol

Haha, I don't like technical riding much but i've never tried on a sport quad. I've only done it on my kingquad 300.

I never liked the tough technical riding when I had my recon. With a machine that has gobs of power, good brakes, good suspension, etc, you can get the machine to do exactly what you want, and it gets a lot more fun. I don't just put-put through it, i'm rarely on all 4 tires going through it, sometimes 1 or none at all.

I'll top everyones story today we went riding in a sand pit to get their you have to go threw wood trails and me 160lbs my friend 250lbs i was driving he was passenger stock suspension i brought him all the way their no prob....only prob was a hill he had to get off lol we were gonna flip but only prob i did have with that much weight was turning we had to lean a bit

I agree that 5'5" is about that max size to be comfortable on a Blaster as that is my size. I have 2 freinds who are over 6ft and enjoy playing on my Blasters but they agree that my Honda TRX 450 Sportrac is more comfortable

I'm 5'10 an my blaster is comfortable because i changed my front fenders now it looks bigger an plus my knees isn't all up on the fenders.

my blaster is not uncomfortable in anyway, it may feel like its too small but it handes fine and i have no problems.

My blaster is comfortable an i'm 5'10, with the oem fenders i feeled a lil to squished up then. But now since i got the maiers it feels way better an looks better IMO

You're taller than I am & I'm 180lbs.. older too.. At 6 ft I say toss the Blaster idea out the window & step it up to the Banshee! I:I

Banshee pimper ^
I'm 5 foot 9 and 150lbs of all muscle and I think the Blaster is a perfect fit!
Buff.gif

I forgot about that mr body builder!! I think you'll never outgrow your Blaster monster!!

im 6' 170 and will never own a 4 stroke and always yamaha, so it was the banshee or the blaster, the budget was blaster and i love it. 2 stroke 4 lifeI:II:II:I