honda del sol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bro, del sols are for chicks and guys that like autozone knick nac bolt ons. They aren't even respectable with any of the motor swaps that are being done on them, the car just looks horrible. Not too mention body kits are gay in general, over plaid, plaid out ---> whatever you want to call it.

I love a lot of the turbo jap cars out there and and Lancer Evo destroys 90 percent of the "muscle" american cars out there, but they also do it with class, and a del sol my friend has "no class" no matter what you do to it.

This isn't just my .02 cents, more like 2 dollars worth.

Sorry bro, del sols are for chicks and guys that like autozone knick nac bolt ons. They aren't even respectable with any of the motor swaps that are being done on them, the car just looks horrible. Not too mention body kits are gay in general, over plaid, plaid out ---> whatever you want to call it.

I love a lot of the turbo jap cars out there and and Lancer Evo destroys 90 percent of the "muscle" american cars out there, but they also do it with class, and a del sol my friend has "no class" no matter what you do to it.

This isn't just my .02 cents, more like 2 dollars worth.

Agreed, my 1st gen rx7 is faster then alot of muscle cars out there.

But nothing is more badass then a camed v8 with headers and a blower. I just cant resist the sound and feel.

give me a camaro ill eat a del sol for breakfast my favorite motto
"eating dodges sh*ttin fords" just cant beat the chevy corvette but the viper is close

okay imports are the fastest and best made cars comon but a de sol is stupied same with the civic and acords give ricers a badname u cant forget about the 3000gt vr4 or 350z those are great handle cars and in a past post yes the muscle cars are a verycool fast macahine but not econmical at all and dont have the best handling like these inports also muscle cars made in the 60-70's that was almost 40 years ago the american car copanys now are crap all they cars all have problems the only good car america makes is the new challenger and viper all the rest are crap and not fast at all and dont have great handling and everyones going to hit me with the corvette sh*t my uncle bough a brand new zo6 back in 03 it had 20'000 miles and the engine blow up ahhaah the covettes are a peaice of junk serouisly

okay imports are the fastest and best made cars comon but a de sol is stupied same with the civic and acords give ricers a badname u cant forget about the 3000gt vr4 or 350z those are great handle cars and in a past post yes the muscle cars are a verycool fast macahine but not econmical at all and dont have the best handling like these inports also muscle cars made in the 60-70's that was almost 40 years ago the american car copanys now are crap all they cars all have problems the only good car america makes is the new challenger and viper all the rest are crap and not fast at all and dont have great handling and everyones going to hit me with the corvette sh*t my uncle bough a brand new zo6 back in 03 it had 20'000 miles and the engine blow up ahhaah the covettes are a peaice of junk serouisly

whoa you are seriously wrong about that. the corvettes are no where near being a piece of junk if you ever heard of the le mans race its a race in france and a corvette took the top 3 positions ahead of a lambourghiniand the rest of the cars in the race .plus the new corvette gets an average of 26mpg on the highway. and we have a 2004 chevy malibu that gets 35mpg on the highway and about 26 in the city. and none of the new GM cars coming off the line have any problems. the only thing good about the viper is how fast it is. im not trying to start a fight but when somebody call american cars crap it makes me mad and i have to speak out. Do you know that if GM went out of buisness the effect would be MASSIVE the economy would pretty much die

Seriously If your blowing up an LS6 in 20,000 miles, its because your abusing it! And by abusing it I dont mean driving it like a vette is meant to be driven. I mean running the dog piss out of it on 87 octane with the air filter removed and the oil never changed, or if it was changed it was changed with that wal-mart superjunk oil. Granted no manufacturing process is 100% perfect, and there will eventually be a less than perfect part put into a car that makes its way to the showroom floor. And that part will soon fail, and the buyer will swear up and down for the rest of his life that the manufactuer is the worst company ever. Theres nothing that can be done about that with the kind of numbers these factories are putting out. And I will agree that the best car made right now is probably an import. But its not some little four banger rice burner. Sure they are more expensive than most of us can afford. but if you want the best you have to be willing to work for it.

Seriously If your blowing up an LS6 in 20,000 miles, its because your abusing it! And by abusing it I dont mean driving it like a vette is meant to be driven. I mean running the dog piss out of it on 87 octane with the air filter removed and the oil never changed, or if it was changed it was changed with that wal-mart superjunk oil. Granted no manufacturing process is 100% perfect, and there will eventually be a less than perfect part put into a car that makes its way to the showroom floor. And that part will soon fail, and the buyer will swear up and down for the rest of his life that the manufactuer is the worst company ever. Theres nothing that can be done about that with the kind of numbers these factories are putting out. And I will agree that the best car made right now is probably an import. But its not some little four banger rice burner. Sure they are more expensive than most of us can afford. but if you want the best you have to be willing to work for it.

No sh*t dude seriously, sbc's do NOT blow up, new, old, whatever they are the best engines made. I honestly think that the 350 is a little played out, but certainly not overrated. You can make sooo much horsepower from those puppy's. I'm personally a ford type of guy (started with the mustang) but I will be the first to admit that generally chevy makes better engines. Its the big 3 baby 1.Chevy 2.Ford 3.Chrysler. Its all a matter of personal preference too I mean ever since I was about 5 my favorite car was the hatchback stang's, and my favorite motor company is ford, but I've matured into realizing that A.Ford is not the best motor company and B.Muscle cars do not have as good handling as some of these imports. Although I do like some imports like the 3000gt and Dodge (mitsubish) avenger rt stealth, as well as the lancer, and older eclipses and talons (early 90's). NOTHING BEATS THE RUMBLE OF AN AMERICAN V8!

Between myself, my brothers, and my dad, I cant think of many car makers that havent fallen victim to one of us. I have personally taken out 1 pontiac 2 fords 1 honda 1 audi 1 chevy and 1 toyota twice . Brother#1) 1 nissan 1 dodge 1 porsche Brother#2) 2 Mitsubishi 1 honda. My dad has way to many to list. He is always buying and selling. One time we tried to count all his cars. we had a list of about 250 cars and then we gave up and that was several years ago. So as you can imagine we have come to the conclusion that they all have a bad one every once in a while.

Between myself, my brothers, and my dad, I cant think of many car makers that havent fallen victim to one of us. I have personally taken out 1 pontiac 2 fords 1 honda 1 audi 1 chevy and 1 toyota twice . Brother#1) 1 nissan 1 dodge 1 porsche Brother#2) 2 Mitsubishi 1 honda. My dad has way to many to list. He is always buying and selling. One time we tried to count all his cars. we had a list of about 250 cars and then we gave up and that was several years ago. So as you can imagine we have come to the conclusion that they all have a bad one every once in a while.

Exactly, a motor goes, a motor goes. That doesn't mean that the automaker is sh*tty.

the only thing i LOVE bout honda ANYTHING is the fact that it will run forever...my mom had a old honda civic with 317k miles on it and it finnaly blew up in a burger king parking lot lol...

u kno i didnt put dis post up so yall could rag on my sh*t
i wasnt bragin bout a f*ckn del sol i would much rather have a 95 rx 7
but every body on here dont kno how to not rag on some motha fukn body thats y i hate tha f*ckn internet somebody can get on here n think they a badass n tlk all kinds a sh*t cause there n front of a screen n have a keyboard but wat tha fuk ever

Okay okay let's settle this..
Domestic beats Import.
Corvette is the best handling production vehicle. It beats the Evo, STI, and any other AWD car. I believe it's the best braking too.
Fastest vehicles in the world are big block Hemis... top fuel dragsters. Just two of it's eight cylinders can make more power then ANY worked Japanese, Italian, or German car.
If you want a fuel efficient car buy an import. If you want to build a fast car you can buy an import too. If you want a drag car, relive history. Carbed vehicles with mechanical fuel pumps have proven time after time to be the most efficient way to build BIG power.

My '84 Trans Am... 12 second pump fuel vehicle (pings on pump fuel too). This was strait piped, now I run two pipes off the MANIFOLDS (can't afford headers haha) and dump one out each door and it's a lot louder but you can't hear the cam unless you are far away. Shooting for low 11's on 100 shot and 108 octane; stock suspension.

Don't get me wrong, I respect some imports. My buddy has an EVO that sits by my Trans Am in the 1/4 mile and could kick my ass on the road because he's got a better handling car. My other buddy has a 1993? Toyota MR2 and I love that thing.. Del Sol looks just like it too. They are nice looking cars, a lot of the imports out of the factory look nice but too many young kids rice them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, you kids are really good at ruining a perfectly good thread. please take your drama and "all knowing" asses to another one, because this one just got locked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.