01 Blaster w/title $1800

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Ok guys just looking to see what interest is out there. THIS IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PART OUT. If it doesnt sell or get traded I will keep it. I have a 2001 Yamaha Blaster with a title. The quad has been fully modified. New suspension, Banshee front shocks and Z400 Rear shock. Gone are the stock cable brakes. Full hydralic brake conversion with YFZ 450 Front master cylinder and twin piston calipers, Raptor 350 Hubs/Rotors, New aftermarket conversion spindles, Polaris Outlaw 500 Stainless Braided Lines with Billet Line Clamps, GSXR 1000 rear caliper with stainless braided line. ITP Baja Fornt and Rear Wheels with Holeshot XCR Front Tires and Holeshot Rears. YFZ 450r Rear Hubs. AC Racing Nerf Bars and Rear Grab Bar, DG Front Bumper, Raptor Heelguards, 2003+ Hood and Headlight conversion, New N-Style Blue Gripper Seat Cover, Custom Race Cut Fenders, New Universal Engineering Bars, Pro Taper Grips, Billet Clutch Perch and Lever, New Kill Switch, Custom Headlight Switch, New Clutch Cable, Wiseco Pro Lite Piston 66mm,Uni Filter, Boyesen Dual Stage Carbon Fiber Reeds, Vito's Hi-Compression Head Gasket, FMF Fatty Gold Series Pipe with Powercore 2 Silencer. Have lots of extra parts to go with it for the right deal; including and extra frame (no title), full set of a-arms, swingarm, rear fender, seat, 2 sets of stock shocks, 2 sets of stock reeds, extra jets, and more.

I am considering a trade for a streetbike. I would be interested in your cruiser bike. Suzuki Intruder, Maurader, Savage, Kawasaki Vulcan, Honda Shadow, Yamaha Virago, or similar. Does not have to be perfect but must run and be ready to ride.

9v9ncz.jpg

sm8u92.jpg

nyi7h3.jpg

2d1r4t0.jpg

Last edited:
$1600 get any interest? Getting new carrier bearings and seals, chain and sprockets (14-40) this weekend. Will be ready to rip by Sunday.

how much for the front tires? just kidding man. good luck on your sale. i have mine on craigslist for 1200 and i have had 1 phone call saying he will give me 900. i told him to f off. he said theres ones on there going for 600-800 bucks and i said yeah cause theyre stock and dont have titles. he said his offer stands if i want to call him back. i will part mine out before i sell it for 900

yeah I aint gonna try too hard to sell it. Would really like to get another streetbike. There are a ton of them near me for 800-1200 but they are also no title stock bikes. Problem is the Blasters have a bad rap with those who have never had them. They all think they are "too small" or "not fast enough" or "a beginners quad". Oh well, if it dont sell I am gonna rip the hell outta it this summer and get my moneys worth. Then maybe sell it for less next year or part it.

yeha i know what you mean. i said ill never part it out, but its looking like i might. ill probably get around 1000 if i part it out.