Good Deals!!

found this on craigslist. there are pics on listing. just dont know how to transfer.

Suzuki QuadZILLA 500cc banshee killer - $1200 (pembine, wi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-08-16, 7:43PM CDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for sale is my 1987 suzuki 500cc 2stroke ( QUADZILLA ) last winter frame was powdercoated black chrome a-arms new sleave stock bore (la sleave) new piston rings seals caskets conecting rod bearings, all new bearing and seals in the whole suspension, aftermarket wheel hubs alluminum that now hold a honda bolt pattern rather than the guffy suzuki patteren, fmf pipe twin air clamp on pod air filter pro design teatherlots lots more to much to list only selling because no one wants to ride and i could really use the money, i have $1,200 in recipts all done in the last year and thats what i am selling for runs and drives excellent very powerfull not for unexperienced riders thanks to come take a test drive give me a call 1-715 902 zero 3 six 3 Thanks Jason

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

There's a nice six pack grab bar on eBay for $44 shipped. If you go under yamaha blaster then newly listed, your find it quick.

U lot are so lucky to be able to pick up these bargain bits Stateside, here in England, all u ever get is people breaking stock blasters and selling at ridiculous prices, like a stock exhaust silencer for 40 GBP ($65)!!! If you lot want a laugh just go to ebay.co.uk and see what u find!!! If anyone sees any thing in UK or cheap shipping let me kno please. Easy. Jaffa