Good Deals!!

I built that quad for my wife. It's worth every dime of $1200 but you know they'll take $1000.

I fried that engine within 10 minutes of riding it :(
then ken taught me how to bore a cylinder and rebuild it, and even sung a song about it :eek:
and that was better than a good deal, it was priceless !

Reactions: speedyslyder
^^ that pink Blaster is a nice one. Price is a great deal also. Im surprised it isn't gone already to be honest. Why is that because it is Pink ??? Shoot,, 200-400 4 pokes getting beat on by nice blasters is one thing. Getting beat on by a pink Blaster just rubs salt in the wounds :). Some one needs to grab this deal.. If You don't like the pink then sell the plastics and get whatever color u want.. Believe it or not the Pink plastics fetch decent money,, more than any other color except non painted
Black..

Everyone needs a little KOR magic!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Blaster-Dyno-Port-Exhaust-RARE-/291554874985?hash=item43e20656I 69&vxp=mtr

Another Dyno Port up for sale? Pictures look and description sound exactly the same as one that was up a month ago so i wonder whats up going on. Or maybe I'm just losing it.

I won that one a while ago, I paid 3 separate times and the seller kept asking me why I haven't paid yet. So each time after he asked why I didn't pay (even though it was paid for), I canceled the transaction since on my end it said paid and he was saying it wasnt. After 4x of trying to pay and 3 weeks later I said forget it.

It is a nice looking pipe though.

I thought I had seen it around. Oh well that must have been a real pain. Just so someone else doesn't have the same problem.

^ The seller messaged me not long ago stating he fixed the issue. By the time i received the message i had already goten something else. Good pipe if someone can get it for the right price. It will prob go for cheaper now..

@jus_me , not sure why you would have bought it, first off the sellers an a-hole, he had other stuff too, second thats $40 MOREeeeeeee than what it costs brand new straight from Rich at Dyno Port, he still makes them, its not rare at all

I was under the impression that the big volume ceramic coated pipe was $450 plus ship ? Yes seller obviously was an a hole but besides the point $250 seemed like a good deal at the moment ?.. <<< Working long hours and a few Pabst leads me to bidding on a bunch of things I prob don't need and I bid on them "just because" :oops:....