Full Rebuild!

lol.

and yo ive noticed it only sprays out when its been idling for awhile then you ride it so your up in the revs, its like idling just builds it up then when you ride it really comes out, because i did that, quickly stoped and cleaned it then rode again and there was 1/4 as much. the plug is wet at idle. should go up in the needle or just leave it?

thought someone said needle for idle: needle - 1/4 then pilot from 1/4 -1/2 then mains 1/2 - wot.

honestly, im good with most stuff, but when it comes to jetting and carb stuff, i have alot to learn.

na dude, pilot and air/fuel screw for idle - 1/4, needle 1/4 - 3/4, main 1/2 - wot, and no thats not a typo, main jet and needle both affect 1/2 - 3/4 throttle

thanks^^

new seat cover, done by me :)

not bad for someone thats only helped someone upholster something before. came out good, if only it was black with orange lepord print spots :(

if anyone can find me a site that sells black and orange lepord print fuzzy material, i will... do something. lol. would be awsome. id just replace this one. no big deal to recover.

newseatcover005.jpg

newseatcover004.jpg

newseatcover002.jpg

newseatcover001.jpg

yeah it looks alot better. atleast it matches now. but im still on a hunt for what i really want, i will find it eventually lol.

the new hood will look pimp. if anything, id just get the hood and clean up the rear fenders, but i really want the back too. maybe santas gernous this year :)

and yeah its easy to do.

u guys are puting far to much money in ur blasters when u eventually go to sell it ull loose insane money...