Full Rebuild!

aright well i called him. he said its a 520 sproket and it should work. and i told him, i said bran new DID non o ring 520 chain with the new sproket and it wont sit properly. he said ship it back with the invoice and a note about all this. this is a piss off not cuz the fact i have to pay shipping, wha. big deal but the fact that nothings going right. and i still have no front brakes or a rear brake. i just need a working mechanical caliper, or some how figure out how to fix this sh*tbox. and with all the bullshit lately, im not doing any modding with a hydro setup. garenteed it will end up being a nightmare.

well at least they are willing to work with you. shipping wont be that much and when you think about it, they have to ship it back out to you as well.

search eaby for some brakes. they have them on there all the time.

whenever you do a rebuild you are always going to run into problems. your just having more then the normal person.

thats ford. and man, ive had SO many problems. more than i should. o well. shes almost done. and man, i cannot find a working rear caliper on ebay. i found 2 one doesnt even mention operational so they can get u on that, but the other says it DOESNT work. help?

well when my brother got his blaster his caliper didnt work at all, but with some good cleaning to working with it he got it working like a champ. you have to make sure the 3 bolts that hold that colver on the caliper and not super tight.. if so, the breaks wont work at all.

Reactions: Blasterb0y794
well ill have to make sure the 2 sketchy bolts arent to tight cuz thats all i got lol. plus its worn a good 1/4 inch from buddy b4 letting the disk rub against it. will that be a problem? and man, i gave it a good clean. its like im missing the esential component that pushes the pad out. it just spins, it doesnt spin and push out.

no its the rear. the PBI 38 tooth from project blaster.

i put the old one on, it sits fine. its the sproket. but i took her for a little rip. (a break in rip dont worry lol) and shes nice. checked the plug, hard to tell cuz i didnt due a true plug chop, just checked it after i stopped, a little bit the the lean side. not to bad. and thats mostly low rpm's. would that be a lean pilot?

play with both the pilot and needle position till it gets better

i got mine to work by leting em sit in break cleaner for the night and cleaning with a brush could buy my hyrdos for $170 shipped but apperantly its a rip lmao

i dont want the hydro setup. quit mentioning it. i gave the whole caliper a massive clean and i let it sit in varsol over night and it took out a bunch of sh*t. its all cleaned up, but thats not the issue. its a matter of why the hell wont it push the pad out when it spins.

well shes runnin top notch. havent plug chopped for main jet at high revs but for low to mid shes perfect.

only 1 thing. im gettin an assloud of black goop coming out the pipe at the head. its spraying on sh*t at higher rpms but kinda just drips out along the front of the engine. its just making a big mess. its not like POURING out but i got keep cleaning it every time i run it. what could this be?

it happens to everyone i think. it happens to me, and i just put a new gasket in there. thats whats gunna suck. its going to look like sh*t on your frame.

sh*t. i dont remeber it happeneing before on my old build. maybe ill get some high temp silicon gasket sh*t and put it on there.i think i could make it look decent. but i dont think that will stop it for spitting out. i dont think its normal.

Yea, I defiantley dont think its normal ethier dude...mine did not do that before I got the rebuild done to it and Im gettin the blaster back tommorow so by saturday ill be able to let u know if mine does.... If its coming out the head then def. do not try and seal it!!! Whatever is in there thats coming out will get clogged in the pipe or sumthin an screw the whole engine up....trust me you dont want ur engine to seize and have to rebuild its real expensive and im going through that right now at bout 750 bucks. If i were you id take it apart and see whats up...check what it smells like...just dont seal it up or prolong its use when it does that cause ull mess ur engine up big time! Anytime pm me or reply hea.....email at fordsport@cox.net.

Yea, I defiantley dont think its normal ethier dude...mine did not do that before I got the rebuild done to it and Im gettin the blaster back tommorow so by saturday ill be able to let u know if mine does.... If its coming out the head then def. do not try and seal it!!! Whatever is in there thats coming out will get clogged in the pipe or sumthin an screw the whole engine up....trust me you dont want ur engine to seize and have to rebuild its real expensive and im going through that right now at bout 750 bucks. If i were you id take it apart and see whats up...check what it smells like...just dont seal it up or prolong its use when it does that cause ull mess ur engine up big time! Anytime pm me or reply hea.....email at fordsport@cox.net.

Oh so your the expert now right and my huge rebuild on my frame and engine done fully by me requires me to ask someone that forgot to put the bushings back in their swing arm and cant even assemble his engine himself.

not trying to be a douchebag, but you responded like im a complete idiot and you have more knowledge than me so im supposed to ask YOU for help.

just thought, it may just be because ive been idling it alot. comes out at high rpms, but it may just be because its built up from idle then when she revs out its forced out. still it might be rich at idle. ill bump the needle a bit leaner and see how it is.