fuel ?

32:1 is what you should be running. Take the advice given here and run with it. 4oz of oil to each gallon of gas.

IIRC amsoil recommends running 50:1.

amsoil makes very high quality performance oils. If I could get dominator locally I would run that instead of KLOTZ.

Changes in oil ratio will upset jetting, for example, changing from 32:1 to 25:1 requires one size larger main jet.

More oil = less fuel = lean = hot = boom.

Changes to air fuel ratios should be always confirmed by a plug chop.

No problem asking questions, u just cut in on someones thread so I thought it was a joke bro! My bad!!!

I wasn't referring to you man, i was talking to the sarcastic ahole. You didnt think it was a joke until queerboy chimed in.... this site is lame! if your going to have a forum make sure assholes keep they're sarcasm to themselves! Seriously who wants to ask a question only to have people like him make you feel stupid... I have a question.. how do i delete my account???

My blaster is properly jetted,so I just fill my oil injection tank and ride,and ride,and ride....and keep riding with ZERO issues just like the snowmobile guys,and just as yamaha intended.:)

I wasn't referring to you man, i was talking to the sarcastic xxxxxxx. You didnt think it was a joke until xxxxxboy chimed in.... this site is lame! if your going to have a forum make sure xxxxxxxs keep they're sarcasm to themselves! Seriously who wants to ask a question only to have people like him make you feel stupid... I have a question.. how do i delete my account???

Posts like this will assure deletion will be taken care of for you.
If that was me you were referring to, sorry for the offence.
Thicker skin and a slight sense of humour would help keep you from having those bad feelings.

Steve

I wasn't referring to you man, i was talking to the sarcastic ahole. You didnt think it was a joke until queerboy chimed in.... this site is lame! if your going to have a forum make sure assholes keep they're sarcasm to themselves! Seriously who wants to ask a question only to have people like him make you feel stupid... I have a question.. how do i delete my account???

I will accomodate your account deletion request,
not sure why the others did not recognize they were getting trolled ?

LEYLAND-UMP.gif.pagespeed.ce_.Sg8PdI39dQ.gif