Floppy Kicker Fix Kit

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
finally got these back in stock, and instead of having all my blaster bro's go to ebay to buy them,
where i've sold tons of these, and lose ebay fee's everytime on such a simple item
it's time to just offer them up on here.

this spring and ball replaces the worn set in all blaster kickers.
a mere $10 shipped will get you one set to rebuild one kicker,
keep your kicker folded in and not wearing a hole in your shin :)
yamaha does not offer this part for sale separately, and new kickers are upwards of $90 :eek:

post in here, or PM me for details.

kicker.jpg

These work like a charm and mine has not worn out yet and has been in use for years. Worth every penny. imo

I rode around for years with a floppy kicker slapping my leg, and it was driving me nuts!:confused: Then Dr.Awk hooked me up!!;) No more floppy kicker for me!!! :) Now me and my wife are happy!!!!:D
Thanks Dr.Awk!;)

I rode around for years with a floppy kicker slapping my leg, and it was driving me nuts!:confused: Then Dr.Awk hooked me up!!;) No more floppy kicker for me!!! :) Now me and my wife are happy!!!!:D
Thanks Dr.Awk!;)

Sounded like one of those really cheesy local car lot commercials... gave me a good laugh though!!

finally got these back in stock, and instead of having all my blaster bro's go to ebay to buy them,
where i've sold tons of these, and lose ebay fee's everytime on such a simple item
it's time to just offer them up on here.

this spring and ball replaces the worn set in all blaster kickers.
a mere $10 shipped will get you one set to rebuild one kicker,
keep your kicker folded in and not wearing a hole in your shin :)
yamaha does not offer this part for sale separately, and new kickers are upwards of $90 :eek:

post in here, or PM me for details.

View attachment 11090
can you please send me the info for purchasing this thanks