Fitness

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
sup guys was at the mx track a year ago and could do nearly twice as may laps as i can now . i struggle to stay on the bike after a few . i do eat alot of junk food but just curious do any of you guys have any tips for more laps ?the fact that my bike is higher then any other 250f iv rode doesn't help either lol

Ive always gone to the gym rite before a rqcruice and race. I did mostly cardio IE tuning on a trend for like 30mins at full speed then I did bench, and leg press. And just lifted dumbbells for bicepts and forearms. Adjust a few little odds ans ends.

Running and cardio are the most important. And so.is bench for.arm pump . Just make sure u put on like 70 lbs or do. Like where u fell comfortable and do as many as u can and 5 reps. That mostly focuses on stanima.

hard riding is actually a good cardio exercise, get to the track more often, and your stamina will increase.
and lay off the twinkies, LOL

believe it or not, these are not the breakfast of champions........

twinkies.jpg

sup guys was at the mx track a year ago and could do nearly twice as may laps as i can now . i struggle to stay on the bike after a few . i do eat alot of junk food but just curious do any of you guys have any tips for more laps ?the fact that my bike is higher then any other 250f iv rode doesn't help either lol

Hereby lays one of the problems.

Develop a routine where you workout everyday or every other day if you really want to be in shape. You definitely need to be running everyday if you want that endurance.

And it may sound silly, but if you're having an issue with your core hurting, you can buy an exercise ball. Replace your computer/desk/dinner chair with the ball, and sit on it while you watch TV. It forces you to work your core, without you really realizing it.

i always eat pizza for breakfast....

but i can pass my army pt test so yay me lol

always work out more then 45 minutes otherwise dont bother. stretch right. instead of lifting something really heavy start low and work your way up. i will preach form over weight any day. if your form is not correct, your doing no good

go to a gym where babes walk around. sounds silly but you will push yourself more when there are chicks watching then when you are in your basement all alone.

when you run lean forward so it feels like your face is going to endo into the ground.. makes it easier and also run up hills. DONT RUN DOWNHILL.. unless you dont want knees anymore

dont get bored with the same workout. do something different everday, this will also "shock" your muscles and in turn gain more

how do i know all this? join the army n youll know how to work out

also mx is about endurance. dont strive for curling 60 pounds and only lift it twice. instead lift 30lbs 20 times or max reps and i guarantee youll notice more on the track

huge arms dont mean strength, they just mean you care more about looks then actual fitness. buddy of mine is a ripped muscle machine and i can easily win a push up competition,

try to watch a muscle man runI:I