First full Rebuild

Yeah. I want to see more of this army themed quad. :) Green reminds me of army vehicles.

Stryker_ICV_front_q.jpg

QUESTION TIME! I have NOOOOO idea what this is for, I have 2 but ones from a spare tranny. Watched all of kens vids, went through the manual a dozen times, no idea. any help is appreciated!

That's exactly what it is... Dope!! Never got that far so didn't even think about it lol

What about leak testing, should I test once the cylinder and everything is on or should I wait until the yams bond sets up?

That's exactly what it is... Dope!! Never got that far so didn't even think about it lol

What about leak testing, should I test once the cylinder and everything is on or should I wait until the yams bond sets up?
Leak test?!?!?! What's that? (joking, don't kick me from the forum lol)

If it were me, I would wait until the yamabond sets. I don't know if that's necessary but you've put in this much work so far, why rush it and possibly blow out your bond.

Leak test?!?!?! What's that? (joking, don't kick me from the forum lol)

If it were me, I would wait until the yamabond sets. I don't know if that's necessary but you've put in this much work so far, why rush it and possibly blow out your bond.
I waited until this morning, no leaks! YAY! lol.

So I got some raptor foot pegs and going to add them to my blaster ones, should I add them in the front or back? Currently looking through pics to see what everyone else has done.

to the back it is! put them on the front and the brake pedal was like an inch away from them lol. I just wanted them on the front because it would have been easier to attach the nerfs. But they still work with them on the back. Hope to get this beast running tonight!

FYI, while the quad is supported by the axle and under the front a-arms, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, take out the swing arm bolt LMAO....It will fold in half faster than you can react. Scared the crap out of me....

Any suggestions or advice on jetting? I am thinking start at 330.

Kens port and polish
Kens head mod
Uni filter
+3 stroker
Stock carb
No Lid on box

Any suggestions or advice on jetting? I am thinking start at 330.

Kens port and polish
Kens head mod
Uni filter
+3 stroker
Stock carb
No Lid on box

330 should be ok to start with . Clip in the middle...stock pilot 1.5 turns out to start . Get it to run and idle good first . Do the Heat cycles and a good break-in...then you can do some plug chops . Had a 310 in when I had the stock carb on mine with an FMF pipe and Ken's porting and Head Mod...it ran awesome . You might need a bigger carb than the stocker to get the most out of it though