First Blaster

I'm a fan of Holeshot tires. On the other hand, tons of people like both and both have won championships in different types of riding. My recommendation is to buy whichever is cheaper for the size you're after. Fwiw, Holeshot MXR6 provide enough forward traction for most bikes up to 65hp. You should be fine.

Another alternative is Ohtsu. They'll outperform most non-paddle tires in a straight line and are a very balanced in other areas. http://farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/categories/tires-wheels/honda-radial-tires-20x10x9.html

Also, I'd use those guys for anything that KOR doesn't sell. I've been using them for years due to their customer support, pricing, and reputation.

IMG_20160510_192518.jpg

I may have the plastic pieces you're looking for. Not the best shape but if interested, I can check them out and let you know a price. I'll be running XFR nerfs eventually so I wont need them.

I may have the plastic pieces you're looking for. Not the best shape but if interested, I can check them out and let you know a price. I'll be running XFR nerfs eventually so I wont need them.
I wasn't necessarily looking for them, but if the price is right i may be interested

Been really busy with work and life lately, but I'm back to working on the blaster. Installed new rear carrier bearings and seals, new top end sprocket set, still have to remove a link or two from the new chain. Also ordered a pair of itp holeshots for the rear. The main thing holding me back at this point is the rear caliper bracket. I need one for an 88-02 with non hydraulic brakes. If anyone has one for a reasonable price please pm me.

like people said up there get some nerf bars and / or the metal nerf bars with the plastic.
2nd rear grab bar...... get one
3rd nice duck tape seat cover...... i hope you get a new one.

like people said up there get some nerf bars and / or the metal nerf bars with the plastic.
2nd rear grab bar...... get one
3rd nice duck tape seat cover...... i hope you get a new one.

I'm gonna get the xfr nerf bars with the integrated heel guards. I also plan to get a grab bar and new seat or seat cover. The seat is just low on my priority list right now since it's only cosmetic and doesn't stop me from riding. I'm trying to take care of everything mechanical,performance, and function related first.

Been really busy with work and life lately, but I'm back to working on the blaster. Installed new rear carrier bearings and seals, new top end sprocket set, still have to remove a link or two from the new chain. Also ordered a pair of itp holeshots for the rear. The main thing holding me back at this point is the rear caliper bracket. I need one for an 88-02 with non hydraulic brakes. If anyone has one for a reasonable price please pm me.

UPDATE: Found a bracket, it's in transit to me now.

IMG_20161109_194256.jpg
Back tires and caliper bracket have arrived. If everything goes as planned should be riding this weekend finally.

Put one of my new rear tires on before I left the shop tonight. The 20x11s didn't look like they would clear in comparison to the 18x9.5s that were on it when I got it lol. Fit great though. Got my helmet and goggles too. Almost ready to ride. Hopefully by this weekend. Gonna order the motion pro brake cable also.

IMG_20161111_202725.jpg
IMG_20161110_190545.jpg

Got both new rear tires mounted. Waiting on my "shorty" brake cable, seat, and hour meter to get here. Then hopefully I'll get everything back together and hit Durhamtown MX Park on Sunday.
IMG_20161114_192752.jpg

IMG_20161119_211916.jpg
IMG_20161119_212051.jpg

Got it together and made a very short test pass. Couldn't do much because of a brake issue. May have to get a new rear caliper. But from the short time I rode it seemed good so far. Hopefully get brakes right in the morning and go to Durhamtown.