Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

waaaaaahahhaha, sh*t talkin has started, i think ians gonna be alright, just a guess. i cant wait to see the vids. then the REAL sh*t talkin will begin, until then, u flotek boys good luck....

i think its going to be a good time racin, wish i could make it. but duty calls. to everyone have fun and remember the once the red drops the sh*t stops.

i think its all about the racers having fun and not the engine builders but thats just me :) well i have everything loaded up and ill be headed down 1st thing in the morning!

theres really only one racer on here who has personally talked sh*t, repeatedly.
claiming he's only concerned about one bike, of course built by his builder,
completely discrediting Ians bike and kens skills as mearly mx motor work,
(i can qoute previous posts if needed)
like a drag port job is some secret rocket science, sorta implying that someone who has been building winning 2 stroke motors for over 30 years, isnt capable of building a competetive drag blaster ????
gonna be some very wide eyes come friday evening !!!!!

i predict a very humbling experience this weekend for all the doubters

I unfortunately predict a total wash out.

theres really only one racer on here who has personally talked sh*t, repeatedly.
claiming he's only concerned about one bike, of course built by his builder,
completely discrediting Ians bike and kens skills as mearly mx motor work,
(i can qoute previous posts if needed)
like a drag port job is some secret rocket science, sorta implying that someone who has been building winning 2 stroke motors for over 30 years, isnt capable of building a competetive drag blaster ????
gonna be some very wide eyes come friday evening !!!!!

i predict a very humbling experience this weekend for all the doubters

well said awk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we all know none of ians bike is borrowed and all ken oconnor built. ken is just coming into the drag game so whatever he does is going to be amazing. ken build top notch work and i would really like to see "drag porting isnt rocket science" against his motor. now when a blaster only gets beat by 2 bike lengths by a piped 660 raptor, obviously he knows what hes doing.

i cant wait to see the vids. lets hope tater isnt too tired to race dually....

I have a good feeling that they are raceing right now because of the threat of incomeing rain. Today is 85 degrees and hot and humid with no rain so far and i am pretty sure most of the draggers are there now and i did get a phone call someone looking race gas so expect its happening now, and really all these motors are going to be close, there will be no big advantages in my opinion.

Ken sent my an oldschool yamaha shirt :). Its a lil rainy here but the big guys are starting to roll in. Hopefully the sun breaks though.

Just talked to Ian. The strip is wet but the crew is grooming the track. It's not raining as of 5 minutes ago. He said the forecast for tomorrow is clear. I gave him this over the phone.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.