daily driver

cdiggity

Aug 26, 2010
peru indiana
i just was wondering what all of us blaster riders drive daily. i will start it off.

i drive a 2000 dodge durango with a 460 in it love the truck hate the gas mileage. and my wife drives a 2005 chevy trailblazer. its a real nice truck but i cant treat that like the durango. what does everyone else drive.

a 460??!!!??? daaayumm is that some special towing edition or something? thats a sh*t ton of motor haha I:I I:I i drive a little s10 ext cab and the wife drives the jeep grand cherokee

a 460??!!!??? daaayumm is that some special towing edition or something? thats a sh*t ton of motor haha I:I I:I i drive a little s10 ext cab and the wife drives the jeep grand cherokee

the 460 was dodges big engine before they started installing the hemis. yeah it has lots of towing power but the worst ever on gas. but i love it. im pretty sure it a 460 anyways now im begening to think i might be wrong. but i know it was the biggest dodge engine during that year.

i just was wondering what all of us blaster riders drive daily. i will start it off.

i drive a 2000 dodge durango with a 460 in it love the truck hate the gas mileage. and my wife drives a 2005 chevy trailblazer. its a real nice truck but i cant treat that like the durango. what does everyone else drive.

why do you have a Ford motor in a Dodge?????

depends on what i feel like. 99 Chevy Z71 with a 5.3 in it, or my 87 IROC with a 305 and a little bit of nitrous hehehe

2006 Silverado 4X4 with the 4.8 V8 is my week-end driver , I drive a company rig to and from work , Its a 2010 F450 with the v10 gas motor , its a Hog , I fill up twice a week , sometimes 3 .

360 isn't a big engine, it is a 5.9L. i am surprised you haven't had to but a tranny in it yet.

i have a Nissan Sentra. i have put around 60K on it in the 2.5 years i have owned it. that is the only reason i still drive it. it gets around 33mpg. it only fits me and a friend, and it is a 4 door lol.

Right now I drive a '95 Ranger. a little dented up, real slow, nothing special. but it was cheap and its good on gas which is good because I deliver pizza at night to pay for my toys.

I willing to bet half the members on here aren't even old enough to have a license lol

Right now I drive a '95 Ranger. a little dented up, real slow, nothing special. but it was cheap and its good on gas which is good because I deliver pizza at night to pay for my toys.

I willing to bet half the members on here aren't even old enough to have a license lol

half, i was going to say more like 66-75% dont lol.