New Here.

HemiDusted

Nov 14, 2016
Hi. I joined for some info and thoughts on DT upgrades, this forum popped up a couple times in searches related to DT125/175 engine modifications (which the Blaster engine was based on). So I joined, hoping to learn a few things and do some upgrades.

Hopefully you guys don't mind someone with a vintage Yamaha Motorcycle hanging around asking questions. It's kind of hard to find anything out there about hotrodding a DT125/175 and this was the only place I really saw any mention of it happening.

A little about me? The little Yammie bike that brought me here was my first Motorcycle and I still own it, constantly searching for ways to squeeze more power out of her. That little DT175E is a rocket, when my 115 pound butt is seated on it, but it could always go faster and have more oomph. She shares a 50/50 split of Daily Driver Duty (Daily Rider) during the Summer with my Supercharged Plymouth Duster as my means of getting back and forth to work. When it's raining or snowing (suicide on the Yamaha or in the Duster), I drive a Supercharged Dodge D50 4x4 Pickup truck or a V8 swapped Dodge D50 4x4 Pickup.