da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the key I made worked fine. I just felt safer with an OEM key. Yes, I started a jetting help thread....after a leakdown test, plug chops, and inspection.....but I guess I shouldn't.....since somebody that already knows everything would really never have any reason to come on to this board then right? 8-| So then.......why the hell are you on this board? 8-|

Did I ever say I knew everything??? Absolutely not.But I also don't act like I know everything.You on the other hand do.I come here to give good members the help they need and to learn something myself.Not to start an argument or misconstrue every statement made.I can't wait to see your next post and see how you try and turn the typed statements around.I never said asking for jetting help was bad I was just simply stating that for someone who supposedly knows everything that they should know how to jet a bike.It is one very important skill to learn and know.You say you have been around since blaster hq,bluetraxx etc etc so you are not new to jetting info.4 years or more later and you still need help with it?

Did I ever say I knew everything??? Absolutely not.But I also don't act like I know everything.You on the other hand do.I come here to give good members the help they need and to learn something myself.Not to start an argument or misconstrue every statement made.I can't wait to see your next post and see how you try and turn the typed statements around.I never said asking for jetting help was bad I was just simply stating that for someone who supposedly knows everything that they should know how to jet a bike.It is one very important skill to learn and know.You say you have been around since blaster hq,bluetraxx etc etc so you are not new to jetting info.4 years or more later and you still need help with it?

Yes, I seem to know everything.......hence why I started the aforementioned topics for help. 8-| Continue on with your epic levels of FAIL.

A forum is a place for people of common interests to meet, debate, and share information.....I help where I can and receive help when needed.

.You say you have been around since blaster hq,bluetraxx etc etc so you are not new to jetting info.4 years or more later and you still need help with it?

Well I did a leakdown,, checked compression, did a plug chop, checked the ignition, and it still ran choppy......what would you suppose I do?......nothing? Oh.....my bad. 8-|

Yes, I seem to know everything.......hence why I started the aforementioned topics for help. 8-| Continue on with your epic levels of FAIL.

A forum is a place for people of common interests to meet, debate, and share information.....I help where I can and receive help when needed.
No Fail here.All Facts!!!

Well I did a leakdown,, checked compression, did a plug chop, checked the ignition, and it still ran choppy......what would you suppose I do?......nothing? Oh.....my bad. 8-|

Check your jetting!!!!! You did ask cause you didn't know correct.Point is you don't know everything and not many do.I learned how to jet a bike by reading a piece of paper not by a forum.For all the supposedly years you have been on the forums you didn't read jetting info or ever jet your bike.I am going to go get my popcorn know.

No Fail here.All Facts!!!

Check your jetting!!!!! You did ask cause you didn't know correct.Point is you don't know everything and not many do.I learned how to jet a bike by reading a piece of paper not by a forum.For all the supposedly years you have been on the forums you didn't read jetting info or ever jet your bike.I am going to go get my popcorn know.

It was jetted clown. If you wouldn't have failed to read, you would of realized I just stated I did plug chops. 8-| After resealing the exhaust, changing the needle, and tightening the clamps down the issue was negated.

Here we go classic LDR. Start at page one and read it all now.
Feel the flow of the thread and then see where 99 comes in swingin including his remarks to the admin after like 4 posts total made on the site up to that point.
Why were you not banned right away? Because there was a thread made in the mod forum deciding what to do.
We reviewed your posts, even jumped over here for more investigating of your posts, THEN you got banned.
So you can go with that or think you were banned because we were all afraid of your superior knowledge lol

Stupidest Banshee race you will ever see - E2S

Here we go classic LDR. Start at page one and read it all now.
Feel the flow of the thread and then see where 99 comes in swingin including his remarks to the admin after like 4 posts total made on the site up to that point.
Why were you not banned right away? Because there was a thread made in the mod forum deciding what to do.
We reviewed your posts, even jumped over here for more investigating of your posts, THEN you got banned.
So you can go with that or think you were banned because we were all afraid of your superior knowledge lol

Stupidest Banshee race you will ever see - E2S

Sure did take quite a while for that "mod staff" to make a decision considering I was actively involved in multiple threads......some where I wasn't even argumentative nor made any mention of anything negative and NOT THE MEMBERS......but the assclown mod staff and their homo clans AKA Climb and his buddies jumped in and threw fire on to the situation when there wasn't even one present. Awesome mod staff. 8-|

EDIT: While you're at it, feel free to post links to the rest of my posts and the rest of the threads I posted in.....or maybe that will just prove my point too much.

I know your trying to defend yourself 99 but I think it's time to just let it slide and be quit before you get the ban hammer on here to.

I know your trying to defend yourself 99 but I think it's time to just let it slide and be quit before you get the ban hammer on here to.

I put some people on the ignore list......I guess I'll just have to add to it....sifters always manage to squeeze through. People need to just wake the hell up. I'm currently the better part of being a member of a dozen boards whether it be pro sports, college sports, RC planes, cars, ATVs, etc........never been banned or even had a warning by any of them except for the homos at E2S and the few butthurt ones here....quite ironic. However, I'll agree with your notion so I don't get banned because somebody is simply butthurt.

I put some people on the ignore list......I guess I'll just have to add to it....sifters always manage to squeeze through. People need to just wake the hell up. I'm currently the better part of being a member of a dozen boards whether it be pro sports, college sports, RC planes, cars, ATVs, etc........never been banned or even had a warning by any of them except for the homos at E2S and the few butthurt ones here....quite ironic. However, I'll agree with your notion so I don't get banned because somebody is simply butthurt.

well heres your second warning 99, i have many friends on e2s..and im tired of u coming here and bad mouthing the guys over there...im sure there was a good reason for u being banned and if your nonsense dont stop here u will be the "butthurt one"

threads done!

Status
Not open for further replies.