couple of new atvs

cuzzinpaulie

Aug 25, 2010
maine
couple of new toys in the family. got my son a kymco mongoose 90 and after removal of the spacer in the cvt it went pretty good. my father just got a kawasaki brute force 750 and for a 4x4 that thing is nasty.I:I with 2 riders on it with a combined weight of 440 pounds it ate my blaster with ease. it really puts all that power to good use and the ride is like being on cloud of air. i think both are really nice so far. anyone thinking of buying one of these machines wont be disappointed.

meh. I'd rather buy a new 2010 Sportsman 550 XP.
Getting bored of the old 450.

I saw a Kymco 300 sport quad, seemed like a nice brand as far as china sh*t goes.

i think the kymco mongoose 90 and the kawasaki kfx 90 are the same wheeler both made by kymco. kymco makes alot of the parts and some of the small wheelers for cat, polaris,kawasaki, maybe more. most dealers carry kymco, so its not your flyby night china crap. the dealer wanted 2700 for the kawasaki i got the same bike different stickers for 1800. :D

yah, if u ever buy arctic ats and stuff, most of the engines and stuff any more arekymco, the brakes and headlights and all the stuff says kymco, and i know there are some other brands that use kymco parts