Complete bolt in YZ400 Blaster kit *checking intrest*

As much as I'm tempted by the 490cc's it has been done and always with the same results ViBrAtIoNs! This isn't a drag quad. It's my representation of the ultimate woods ripper and I want to be able to enjoy riding it.

The motor in the pic is an 81' YZ465. Currently it's @ a .50 over-bore and will need a .75 for a total of 474cc's. Remember the sad state it's in cause after I get done with her it will look sexxxy :)

i acualy looked through so many damn pages for this thread.

do you still have some kind of mounting kit? or even another 400 motor? im looking into doing this, but im hesitating buying an engine like that on ebay, most likely ill end up geting a piece of crap thats broken like a bad tranny or something.

anything you got to help out with doing this, let me know. id rather buy stuff from you than some random person on ebay because i know you do good work!

damn man that thing must RIP thru all trails....but your blaster is one of the nicest ones ive ever seen....i would buy it but i only got $400 now :(

well im willing to pay up to 600 or 700 for the whole setup. i can posibly save money on things like brackets if i need but geting that engine is going to be hard. i found an old 78 with the engine in it but hes in nevada and im in ontario. he wouldnt be able to ship it andi wouldnt go pick it up. he wants like 500 or something because its with the bike frame. im really having alot of trouble finding this type of engine :(

Sorry guys I haven't been home lately. The whole kit will be for sale in a few months I just want to build up my new motor first. When I do put it up I'm gonna do it through Ebay. That seems like the easiest way. I'll definitely post the link here. I'm guessing the kit will go for more then $1000.

ballsackage lol. o well i cant get a car, might as well get something that can be a honda civic lol. so that includes what? mounting brakets, engine??, nice pipe or stock??

if you just have a yz400 engine sitting around, id buy it, unless you specfically want to put it in a kit.

I do have a spare motor. I'm gonna keep it around incase something weird happens to the 400 in my blasty now.
I really want to keep this in kit form just so someone can enjoy the conversion without any guess work :)

dude, how much would you want for the motor? like im freakin out here man, i really want to do this, and this is like the only thing i can commit to doing to my blaster. and if you wana make some money with the kit, id gladly buy it, but what time frame are you thinking? i would need atleast an engine by the begging of august. i wana get er done soon