Complete bolt in YZ400 Blaster kit *checking intrest*

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
OK to be clear I'm not selling this YET. I just want to know if any of you guys would be interested. I'll be selling the complete kit and will not separate.

What you would get is everything you need to bolt in and go.

Included:
79' YZ400 with a Flotek trail port, all electronics, HD clutch and HD springs, re-built balanced/trued crank w/Pro X YZ490 rod, 1 of a kind V-force 3 reeds.
All the motor mounts.
Custom DG torque pipe.
Complete instructions and my resources for future motor parts.
Bragging rights and excusses from 4 stroke friends :)

Not included:
Carb.
airbox- CFM box highly recommended and bolts right up.
Silencer.
Air scoops.

You will be able to whip 450's that don't have thousands dumped into them.
Shoot me an offer

that is what you call a custom blaster how many people do you hear witha 400cc dirtbike motor in a blaster huh huh have u lol

I have a good deal of dough in the motor. Lots of people helped out.
Mototassinari for the reeds
Flotek for the updated Quadracer port, lightened flywheel
Mr.Crankshaft who modded the 490 rod to fit

If who ever buys it stays with alcohol they will get the super cut head if not I have one for gas too.

An extended swingarm is recommended. Wheelies in 5th isn't as fun as it sounds.

hey paulie will that setup u have there beat an raptor 700 i want to beat one with my blaster so bad ive ben thinkin bout doin tht but dont have the money or the quad knowledge

thats the type a thing you would trow on ebay and let all the blaster heads in the world just go at it lol lmao have a nice reserv post up on all the forums like a week before you put it on so every one knows it for sale

YA DIG BRO LOL LMAO IM IN A GOOD MOOD CAN YA TELL

hey paulie will that setup u have there beat an raptor 700 i want to beat one with my blaster so bad ive ben thinkin bout doin tht but dont have the money or the quad knowledge

Ummm 700's are not a problem. The 450's put up a better fight :)
I'm afraid if money is tight this might not be the kit for you though.

I have a good deal of dough in the motor. Lots of people helped out.
Mototassinari for the reeds
Flotek for the updated Quadracer port, lightened flywheel
Mr.Crankshaft who modded the 490 rod to fit

If who ever buys it stays with alcohol they will get the super cut head if not I have one for gas too.

An extended swingarm is recommended. Wheelies in 5th isn't as fun as it sounds.

i dont know , wheelies in 5th sounds fun ,im sure if you put it on flebay you will get some intrest !!

thats the type a thing you would trow on ebay and let all the blaster heads in the world just go at it lol lmao have a nice reserv post up on all the forums like a week before you put it on so every one knows it for sale

YA DIG BRO LOL LMAO IM IN A GOOD MOOD CAN YA TELL

I hear ya bro. I would like to sell it to sell it to one of you or someone from the E2S crew that way I know it's goin to a good home I:I

As far as price, I can't be giving it away.

here's the most recent sale of a 79' on Ebay.
eBay Motors: Yamaha YZ400 YZ 400 Complete Engine Motor (item 320245490051 end time May-04-08 15:49:41 PDT)

DSCF0255-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya bro. I would like to sell it to sell it to one of you or someone from the E2S crew that way I know it's goin to a good home I:I

As far as price, I can't be giving it away.

here's the most recent sale of a 79' on Ebay.
eBay Motors: Yamaha YZ400 YZ 400 Complete Engine Motor (item 320245490051 end time May-04-08 15:49:41 PDT)

DSCF0255-1.jpg

its all on how you advertise it that guy has a plane jane 400 yours is basicly one of a kind i d say so youll get way more than that just make sure you have a decent reserv so you dont get screwed ........................................................why are y0u thinking of getting rid of it i think your going to do somthing nuts huh what are you up to paulie getting a bigger better motor ????????????????????????????????

don't put it on ebay you don't know what dumb ass may buy it and screw it up you have put a lot of money and time into it so don't let it go on ebay

btw is that your blaster in your living room lol??