Chromemolly Blaster A- Arm Kit

Why be a sponsor if you have your own cheer leading squad? You know what I mean?
Ok all jokes aside .:rolleyes:.. The simple fact that Alba even considers to market Blaster parts when their real market is the Banshee is the real point. I realize that maybe improvements can be made to any product. However, if you bash and do not provide good product input , then the support for an already slim new products market for the Blaster will die. I said the products I got had, good finish and finish especially for the price. Any other intentions that were real or implied are simply not true. Besides without parts the Blaster will not continue to be here and neither will the need for this site ! Nuff said.

Ok all jokes aside .:rolleyes:.. The simple fact that Alba even considers to market Blaster parts when their real market is the Banshee is the real point.

you've got the facts twisted, like alba has just started offering blaster parts, thats not true. IIRC

I owned a blaster back in the 90's, when alba did indeed make/sale/remarket/whatever all kinds of aftermarket blaster parts.
they even sold complete blasters and warriors, decked out with all their products for the same $3299 the dealer wanted for a new stock blaster off the showroom floor, the full page ads were in every popular atv magazine avaialable.
so for the same price you got an alba parts equipped quad
(+ shipping) < i'd have bought one in 96 if it wasn't for the cost of shipping it across the country.

so, alba was in the blaster aftermarket parts game back in the day, but decided to follow most of the other parts suppliers and go after the big $ of the banshee and 4 stroke quads, and forget about us low budget blaster riders.

i'd be willing to bet that 79bronco still has some old atv magazines that feature the blaster aimed alba ads from in the 90's
(he always posts copied pages out of them, like the pipe shootout thread)

you've got the facts twisted, like alba has just started offering blaster parts, thats not true. IIRC

I owned a blaster back in the 90's, when alba did indeed make/sale/remarket/whatever all kinds of aftermarket blaster parts.
they even sold complete blasters and warriors, decked out with all their products for the same $3299 the dealer wanted for a new stock blaster off the showroom floor, the full page ads were in every popular atv magazine avaialable.
so for the same price you got an alba parts equipped quad
(+ shipping) < i'd have bought one in 96 if it wasn't for the cost of shipping it across the country.

so, alba was in the blaster aftermarket parts game back in the day, but decided to follow most of the other parts suppliers and go after the big $ of the banshee and 4 stroke quads, and forget about us low budget blaster riders.

i'd be willing to bet that 79bronco still has some old atv magazines that feature the blaster aimed alba ads from in the 90's
(he always posts copied pages out of them, like the pipe shootout thread)
What you say is true and I already knew they just did not start in the ATV business. Wanna see proof ? Here is one of their 2 page ads for complete ATVs and parts in my November 2003 Dirt Wheels mag . They may have forgot the Blaster like others did too. I was just trying to help get them going for us again ! I personally know more people and manufactures than you may think . Alba 002.JPG

Last edited:
I personally know more people and manufactures than than you may think .View attachment 10006

yep, i know you are/were in the game and that was my point when i suggested this was possibly a set-up, (post #25)
yet you blew a gasket and replied you did not know anyone there (post #33)...........hmmmmm :)

yep, i know you are/were in the game and that was my point when i suggested this was possibly a set-up, (post #25)
yet you blew a gasket and replied you did not know anyone there (post #33)...........hmmmmm :)
Actually , as I stated I never knew/ know anyone at Alba . I did not need use their products since they did not make any ATV parts for Hondas I needed . The reason I even had that month mag was because it was the 1st performance test that had been done on the then new TRX450 R. ...:D Remember ...paranoia will destroy ya !
!

Last edited:
paranoia will destroy ya !

never been paranoid or even scared of anything in my life,
except.....I run like it biotch if it starts lightening close by :)

You prob don't need that little pinch adapter anyway. You use the pinch bolt to just tighten the gap and the nut on the end of the ball joint to hold it in. You don't just use the pinch bolt. May be wrong since I'm sure I've forgot some stuff over the years, but I don't remember any arm that required you to run another spindle. I'm sure you can run drum or hydro spindles on any aftermarket arms. The bottom may have to be reamed, but not the top.

Since dualstroke is spreading false information again let me clear this up. The upper balljoint adaptor is steel NOT aluminum as dualstroke seems to think it is. It threads onto the balljoint and locks into the correct position where the slot lines up for the pinchbolt. This does not wear out. And blaster grab bars dualstroke says are not ever going to be made will be available in about 2-3 months and match our bumpers.

Since dualstroke is spreading false information again let me clear this up. The upper balljoint adaptor is steel NOT aluminum as dualstroke seems to think it is. It threads onto the balljoint and locks into the correct position where the slot lines up for the pinchbolt. This does not wear out. And blaster grab bars dualstroke says are not ever going to be made will be available in about 2-3 months and match our bumpers.
IIRC you said you would stop posting in here?

I figured I hadn't been here in a month so I should check this thread and make sure it hasn't been killed by bad info again as forums like to do. Once again dualstroke who obviously has never seen our a arms but seems to know everything about them is telling people our aluminum adaptors are going to wear out. Wtf. We don't have aluminum adaptors they are steel. And why are they going to wear out? Because dual stroke said so? I think it is clear why I needed to post that as it is completely false info. I don't want people thinking my non existent aluminum adaptors are going to wear out.

In case you didn't pass elementary school this is what I wrote. "Do you really think alba is going to build that new grab bar. Alba doesn't build anything. Just rebrands them." So being available in 2-3 months means someone or some over seas company is making them for you like everything you sell. So lets be clear about what dualstroke is,seems,says. Your a-arms are what $220 with free shipping. Obviously you are not building them. So after paying a company to fab a-arms and tie rods, make super special steel screw on ball joint adapter thing a ma bobs, coat them, buy ball joints, ship them and alba is still making money at $220. Also every part does wear out eventually. To say 'this does not wear out" is as you say false information. So far you have done some great advertising for your product. Keep up the good work. Maybe the boss will give you a hug for your hard work.

He won't stop posting in here casue why??? Cause Dualstroke says so!!! bahahahahahahahhahaha He will not support this site remember. He sells 100 times more banshee parts yet comes here defending his product as a business but still won't support the site. No worries he won't respond till he gets to his cubicle tomorrow where all his fab work is done.