Chromemolly Blaster A- Arm Kit

Pardon my ignorance, but why do this upgrade ? Again pardon my ignorance.
not ignorance asking questions, curiosity and things to learn

the 88-02 has the old style drum brakes.

so the warriors and banshee hydro front brakes would be a good upgrade. although if you have 03+ you should already have the nice hydros.

same with the rear 88-02 has the cable brakes

03+ has hydros. It is NOT a direct swap to run 03+ rear brakes on the 88-02
however, Awk08 makes a hydro (gixxer motorcycle brakes) conversion kit that you just bolt on, and they work wonders

I know I've said this numerous times. But I feel the need to say it again. Everyone on here is very informed and are not tight lip about passing that information along.

I know I've said this numerous times. But I feel the need to say it again. Everyone on here is very informed and are not tight lip about passing that information along.
yep, good forum...

I sometime tend to be a bit harsh sometimes i think (sorry)

depends on my mood lol. we don't care for new guys that blow off everything we say
or that give uneducated answers to other new members because they haven't gotten out of elementary school yet...

(yes we have had that, cant confirm on the school part, but he definitely didnt pass much)

this is starting to cross the borderline into commercial advertising, which is only permitted for site sponsors.
i know it was started by rich1, supposedly from an email he was sent.
but seems funny as soon as some questions arised about these, a representitive of alba joined, jumped in on the conversation and posted links to these on alba's website,
like maybe this was a set-up from the get go ?

here's the rules that apply to posting of links, and advertising of goods by reps of any commercial businesses

Commercial Advertising and Solicitation

• We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations.
  • Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures, avatars, profile, threads, etc. is also prohibited. This includes posting a URL, telephone number, or other contact information with the intent of advertising a commercial product/website/business.
  • Note: Site sponsors are allowed to advertise in their signature and in the forum section dedicated specifically for their business -
  • Supporting non commercial members are able to advertise in the "Advertising" Section only.
don't get me wrong patrick, alba is a good company and has been serving us blaster owners for many years,
i remember back in the 90's, a decked out alba blaster that could be had for the same price as a new stock blaster from the dealership.
but if you'd like to continue to advertise on here, you'll need to become a site sponsor.

rich, if you want to post a good deal from now on, there is a good deal thread already running, find and use it.
or if you actually have the product, you can do a review of it in the parts review section

Last edited:
Sorry I did not come here to advertise. I found this thread on google stating that our arms required you to modify your spindles which is 100% not true. I just wanted to correct the bad information. This is the last you will hear from me.

this is starting to cross the borderline into commercial advertising, which is only permitted for site sponsors.
but seems funny as soon as some questions arised about these, a representitive of alba joined, jumped in on the conversation and posted links to these on alba's website,

here's the rules that apply to posting of links, and advertising of goods by reps of any commercial businesses

• We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations.
    • Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures, avatars, profile, threads, etc. is also prohibited. This includes posting a URL, telephone number, or other contact information with the intent of advertising a commercial product/website/business.
    • Note: Site sponsors are allowed to advertise in their signature and in the forum section dedicated specifically for their business -
    • Supporting non commercial members are able to advertise in the "Advertising" Section only.
don't get me wrong patrick, alba is a good company and has been serving us blaster owners for many years,
i remember back in the 90's, a decked out alba blaster that could be had for the same price as a new stock blaster from the dealership.
but if you'd like to continue to advertise on here, you'll need to become a site sponsor.

Sorry I did not come here to advertise. I found this thread on google stating that our arms required you to modify your spindles which is 100% not true. I just wanted to correct the bad information. This is the last you will hear from me.

thats fine, but i kinda suspect a return email from the OP. alerting you to the mis-info
i'm not sure why you'd not like to promote your business or blaster parts on here, you do it over on BHQ, where you are a paying member, although our advertising rules are a little stricter.
guess us lowly blaster guys are just not worthy ?
:)

"thats fine, but i kinda suspect a return email from the OP. alerting you to the mis-info"

What is mis-info and who is the OP.

We sell about 3 blaster products and 200 banshee products. Doesn't really seem worth it to pay to advertise sorry. Dont take it personal.

"thats fine, but i kinda suspect a return email from the OP. alerting you to the mis-info"

What is mis-info and who is the OP.

We sell about 3 blaster products and 200 banshee products. Doesn't really seem worth it to pay to advertise sorry. Dont take it personal.

mis-info is that they're not direct bolt on, which you corrected,
and OP is the Original Poster of this thread (rich1)

you don't sale enuf blaster products because your not advertising at the blaster authority...BF :)
nothing personal taken on your end i hope either, but rulez is rulez.
btw...i have recommended alba products myself when referring people to parts,
but the OP creating a seperate thread advertising them was above and beyond

We are coming out with more blaster products so in the future we will talk.

"but the OP creating a seperate thread advertising them was above and beyond " That was done by a forum member no one assosiated with me. I saw it and put a post saying they were in stock now as someone said we were out of stock. That is as far as my advertising went. I am going to delete that post as apperantly I have crossed a line. All I was trying to do here is state no spindle mods are nessecary with our a-arms.

We are coming out with more blaster products so in the future we will talk.

"but the OP creating a seperate thread advertising them was above and beyond " That was done by a forum member no one assosiated with me. I saw it and put a post saying they were in stock now as someone said we were out of stock. That is as far as my advertising went. I am going to delete that post as apperantly I have crossed a line. All I was trying to do here is state no spindle mods are nessecary with our a-arms.

it's all good, no need to delete anything or i would have done it.
i just wanted everyone aware of the rules concerning commercial advertising before this got out of hand, and i get 10 others crying "well he was allowed to do it in this thread"

rich, if you want to post a good deal from now on, there is a good deal thread already running, find and use it.
or if you actually have the product, you can do a review of it in the parts review section

I think you are paranoid .:confused:..a set up are you serious ? I don't know anyone at ALBA and this post was back in Feb of this year. If there was questions then why were made then? There was no interest stated in this post until youre boy Dualstroke checked in .I was out of town most of last week so I had no posts here on this . I was just posting it so members could get a good deal on A-arms. That was it . Furthermore I have just ordered a new front bumper from Alba too . I also asked Patrick why they did not have a rear grab handle listed for a Blaster. He has since replied that he is going to design one and have it ready in about 2 months.I hope he does not now reconsider. I have no hidden agenda on this site or any other. I will obey by the rules like others but do not like youre continuous false accusations about me.

Reactions: motoman159
Seems to be I like to stick my nose in places where sometimes it don't belong,,, but hey whatever shoot me.. It's like everyone seems to take things so serious all the time.. Rules are rules and they should apply to "EVERYONE" , is what it is.. Rules are broken at times and sometimes we are reminded of them,, no biggie.. This forum is what it is because of what it is.. Open to all and everything as long as it benefits the Blaster enthusiast etc.. If something is off either fitment, part #, misdirected info, etc, be gratefull there is someone to step in and correct that info.. Most other forums will not say anything and let you go about making a mistake when here everyone tries to help you "not" make a mistake the best they can..

I think you are paranoid .:confused:..a set up are you serious ? I don't know anyone at ALBA and this post was back in Feb of this year. If there was questions then why were made then? There was no interest stated in this post until youre boy Dualstroke checked in .I was out of town most of last week so I had no posts here on this . I was just posting it so members could get a good deal on A-arms. That was it . Furthermore I have just ordered a new front bumper from Alba too . I also asked Patrick why they did not have a rear grab handle listed for a Blaster. He has since replied that he is going to design one and have it ready in about 2 months.I hope he does not now reconsider. I have no hidden agenda on this site or any other. I will obey by the rules like others but do not like youre continuous false accusations about me.
Who you calling boy? Mr toy of many boys. There was no interest in this post till Patrick chimed in as new user about these a-arms. Funny how he is quick to respond to posts in this thread. Do you really think alba is going to build that new grab bar. Alba doesn't build anything. Just rebrands them. I can already see where this is going. In a few years everyone who bought alba arms will be looking for those aluminum spacers that will wear out to accomadate the top ball joint. Nuff said BOY

Very ingenius adaptor for pinch bolt, but does it thread on the ball joint? What keeps the ball joint from pulling out of pinch sleeve? Is it aluminum because that also would be weak and wear out. Def on a good thought process tho