busco beach trip 2010

actually ian little chris slept half the way home than we just listened to tunes.he did tell me he cant wait to get a blaster thou.that would be great cause i can dig at his pops lol.

I hear you bro we are still cleaning out the truck.... I had to go back to work Monday morning......

I need another week off to recover myself......

I didnt get to sleep Saturday night till around 5 in the morning when the drags ended I was in the second to last race, then got up at 8:30 sunday to back up and then got out of there at 10 in the morning and then the drive home took 12 hours. Got caught in a nasty thunder storm with 70 MPH winds and pouring rain even heard my first emergency broadcast over the radio it scared the sh*t out of the wife LOL. A dam tree fell over on 95 and had it closed to one lane and got stuck in 2 and 1/2 hours of traffic....

Yeah we just snuck by that storm.Got caught in 15-20 minutes of it.I also stayed away from 95 as much as possible,I think 295 is what we used to avoid it.I have not even cleaned my bikes yet.They are both getting a full teardown in order to clean them.Great place to ride but my bikes are coverd in the good old NC sand and mud.You and Janine were out like a light when I got up and last I remember before I left was her looking for the rat on a leash "chopper" or the angry mexican ankle bighting dog.lol haha

the Blaster forum pic is an epic one that is hard to get. all you guy's sitting in one spot with all that playground and yall sat still long enough for a pic,lol!!
the E2S pics are good as well, but we were a mess, not everyone was sitting on the bikes at one time. everyone running around like some out of control kindergardeners,hahaa!! it was fun though, some of E2S guy's are too ugly to be in a pic anyway. especially me,lol:eek:

haha I was wating for the e2s group pic but got impatient and went riding lol I had a blast and burned thorugh quite a bit of race fuel.Scott your crew was a great group of people also and was nice to meet you all.Tell Jimmy next year I will have test equipment and wire with me,If I have to I will rewire that whole trailer if need be.We looked into it but it was tough without any type of test equipment.I brought lots of tools but not my everyday work bag.Scott your wife is a very nice lady and a pleasure to talk to,I don't kniow how you landed her.lol haha I know call her nurse Stotesberry.She and yorself took good care of me.Chris is actually sitting on my spare blasty for the pic so he should be physched when he sees it.

actually ian little chris slept half the way home than we just listened to tunes.he did tell me he cant wait to get a blaster thou.that would be great cause i can dig at his pops lol.

yeah Chris wanted to ride a blasty bad,he was loving all the blastys.But we set him staright when he said blastys are for girls.lol We told him that red shees from NJ are for girls and tell daddy to step it up to a real machine.bbbaaaahahhaha

Yeah we just snuck by that storm.Got caught in 15-20 minutes of it.I also stayed away from 95 as much as possible,I think 295 is what we used to avoid it.I have not even cleaned my bikes yet.They are both getting a full teardown in order to clean them.Great place to ride but my bikes are coverd in the good old NC sand and mud.You and Janine were out like a light when I got up and last I remember before I left was her looking for the rat on a leash "chopper" or the angry mexican ankle bighting dog.lol haha

Awk got a great pic of us assed out in our tent Sunday morning dam when we got up you guys were all packed up well just about, had to squeeze that one last blaster in the trailer LOL.... Yah that rat dog got out all the time LIttle basterd ripped a whole in the tent to get out LOL..... I still gotta clean the CR also not looking foward to that LOL....

Hey guys this sounds awsome i wish i could go but its to far of a drive. anyways i thought if i couldnt be there i should help maybe with the banner
so here is my try kinda like awks but a little different
295seue.jpg
I:II:I

Here it is.This needs to be the new header for BF.Lets get the raptor off the header.CBABER here it is make it happen bro.I will p.m. it to him also and keep on him till he is sick of me.lol I have a ton of pics of the lineup.I got more pics of the 12 blasty's than anything else.

Can anyone say BF northeast get together.There is alot of good peeps close to each other within a 4-5 hr drive.

i can!!! ian u da man dude I:I real glad i could meet you in person, you definately get the ultimate road warrior award :D

Thanks bro.It was great meeting you also bro.I had a blast heanging with you guys.You are fairly slose to me bro,keep me in mind next time there is something going on.That trip is nothing compared to this one.haha I will be in touch soon,cause you are officially my spiedie marinade sales man.lol haha

haha I was wating for the e2s group pic but got impatient and went riding lol I had a blast and burned thorugh quite a bit of race fuel.Scott your crew was a great group of people also and was nice to meet you all.Tell Jimmy next year I will have test equipment and wire with me,If I have to I will rewire that whole trailer if need be.We looked into it but it was tough without any type of test equipment.I brought lots of tools but not my everyday work bag.Scott your wife is a very nice lady and a pleasure to talk to,I don't kniow how you landed her.lol haha I know call her nurse Stotesberry.She and yorself took good care of me.Chris is actually sitting on my spare blasty for the pic so he should be physched when he sees it.

yeah Chris wanted to ride a blasty bad,he was loving all the blastys.But we set him staright when he said blastys are for girls.lol We told him that red shees from NJ are for girls and tell daddy to step it up to a real machine.bbbaaaahahhaha

hahahaha that little punk hahahaha I never said blasters were for girls he loves to do sh*t like that to me!! i will be looking at getting him a blasty in the next year or two he is growing like crazy and will soon be to big for the aeon!!! would love to do something like ians, freaks or bats those bikes were sick and i didnt get a really good look till the next mornin and was amazed at the detail and customization put into each of them.... con was that you and me making passes down the drag strip? there was a kx i dragged a buncha times and had a blast!! you guys really do kick ass and i actaully witnessed ian and joe get tangled up and joe go ass over tea kettles almost twenty feet below to the water!! thank god you guys were ok because it really looked bad!! joe was like im fine hows the bike? i was shocked lol ...hahahhaha cant wait and i will be trying to put together a little get together and ride at a campground called paradise lake in hammonton... you can camp and ride in jersey!! who woulda thought!!

hey man i stayed up the whole ride to keep him awake, that was a hell of a ride up and back.

Sure did bro.Could not have done it without you.My god damn voice is finally coming back.I had a high pitched squeal coming out of my vocals towards the end.lol The 1 hr trip back to my house was tough,all I wanted to do was sleep.But in the end it was all worth it.

hahahaha that little punk hahahaha I never said blasters were for girls he loves to do sh*t like that to me!! i will be looking at getting him a blasty in the next year or two he is growing like crazy and will soon be to big for the aeon!!! would love to do something like ians, freaks or bats those bikes were sick and i didnt get a really good look till the next mornin and was amazed at the detail and customization put into each of them.... con was that you and me making passes down the drag strip? there was a kx i dragged a buncha times and had a blast!! you guys really do kick ass and i actaully witnessed ian and joe get tangled up and joe go ass over tea kettles almost twenty feet below to the water!! thank god you guys were ok because it really looked bad!! joe was like im fine hows the bike? i was shocked lol ...hahahhaha cant wait and i will be trying to put together a little get together and ride at a campground called paradise lake in hammonton... you can camp and ride in jersey!! who woulda thought!!

Thanks Joey.Chris is a good man bro.I would be honored to be his dad.Joey I have a bunch of vids of you too bro.When I figure out how to convert them to digital I will post them on here and e2s for you .Paradise lake sounds good to me bro.Keep me posted.

yep, that was me. I:I

got a good days work in today, outside in the high 80's here, felt like air conditioning to me after 4 days in that NC heat

got a good days work in today, outside in the high 80's here, felt like air conditioning to me after 4 days in that NC heat

i here you isnt it funny how much you can appreciate your cool northern climate and comfy bed once you get back home

i here you isnt it funny how much you can appreciate your cool northern climate and comfy bed once you get back home

You aren't kidding Denny I couldn't wait to get home during the drive home to my ac and my bed. The weather hear in Jersey is still hot mid 90s since we've been home. But I guess it's better than 115-120 that it was in NC..