BOTM Changes!

Although we tried to finish them up earlier, there were some problems with a few of the pics submitted and had to wait a while for a substitute. Since were catching up with the late BOTS 2-4 per month and have 4 left , we should be finished by next month for sure. In the time after, it wont be a problem keeping up.

Was wonderin, is there a way the entry or voting thread could stay up on the home page? When there's a post in the winners thread the entry or vote thread can't be seen till there's another entry or it gets bumped up. Just a thought to keep the interest & votes up for botm.

Was wonderin, is there a way the entry or voting thread could stay up on the home page? When there's a post in the winners thread the entry or vote thread can't be seen till there's another entry or it gets bumped up. Just a thought to keep the interest & votes up for botm.

That's a pretty good idea!

thats pretty sweet now we should make it so each month theres a diffrent theme like most modded blaster, cleanest, dirtyiest ,etc

dude i like your thoughts this is what we should do!!!! and how about the nicest wheelie contest? coolest action pictures? (like someone eating up a berm) dude i would love to do some sh*t like that. would be really fun! it would force me to get a helmet cam. i really like the dirty one too cause i like to get dirty!