2014 Christmas Contest

98 blaster....whether you want it or not it is coming lol:)
i think i have actually not done one for you yet,at all...i will pm you and see what you want...so far i got your current profile pic:D first step is the longest,then it will be down hill from there

Speedy the quad in my profile pic is my wife's lol, it seems to be more photogenic then mine, but i would love it to be of my quad lol, its super nice but i suck at taking pics lol.

Reactions: speedyslyder
Congratulation everyone!
NIghtman you can PM me you address so i can ship the diamond plate oil pump cover.
Or you can see if someone wants to trade prizes! lol
Just let me know what you want to do. Congrats!!!:)

Reactions: speedyslyder
Thanks to everyone who helped, entered, and to Cbaber for doing the programming and getting the donation code and all that matrix style crap working!

About 8 days ago, I asked Shawn If i could buy Frame Plugs and an Exhaust clamp from him to give away for X-mas, Next thing I know we have graphics, more prizes, and we raised $229 for the forum to help with upgrades. I was honestly hoping to see $25-30 total. Everyone outdid themselves to show support for our community.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy the holiday season with your kids, famlies etc.

Fred

Thanks to everyone who helped, entered, and to Cbaber for doing the programming and getting the donation code and all that matrix style crap working!

About 8 days ago, I asked Shawn If i could buy Frame Plugs and an Exhaust clamp from him to give away for X-mas, Next thing I know we have graphics, more prizes, and we raised $229 for the forum to help with upgrades. I was honestly hoping to see $25-30 total. Everyone outdid themselves to show support for our community.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy the holiday season with your kids, famlies etc.

Fred

i think it suprised all of us and it turned out great.cbaber even did the gif on the page lol i was like awesome when i logged on and saw it...It was funny cuz i was in conversation with blasterfun484,then like the next day we had like a big ole convo going on with tons of people....great minds came toghther and the result was awesome,wish i could have offered more,but at least i can say i was a part of it,and im honored:)

Reactions: dirtysquared
So here's what I've decided to do. I would like to trade Nightman (pm sent) if he is willing, but really who wouldn't want that cover? So since that probably won't happen this is my idea:
Of those who entered this contest and did not win a prize and would like the flywheel lightening, quote this post and reply in this thread stating that you would like the flywheel lightening. On Sunday evening I will check and out of those who want it, whoever donated the most to this contest can have it!!

Thank you to everyone who made this happen and to all who donated.. From my family to the B F "Blaster Family",, Happy Holidays....

I forgot the last prize.......Everyone is invited to The Dirty weekend 2015, even if you didn't enter!! Drive, Fly, Push, Pull, just get here. I'll do my best to show you a good time.

If you can and are willing to make it, we are going to have another great weekend of riding, eating, breakdowns, girls twerking on the rope swing, and getting lost!!!

Reactions: 79 bronco
just messin around lol

98 blaster g.gif

Reactions: 98blaster
I could not ride, the Lad blew Whitey up and had to use the bike I was going to ride.

I may have a little drink in a while it is nearly Beer O'clock

Speedy, make one with a cartoon Santa riding his quad singing a Christmas jingle...lol