2014 Christmas Contest

Dont let this contest run out of steam! This is for everyone and anyone! I see hundreds of ppl logged in on site a day, this contest is real... Be a part of the forum, enter and win real prizes

this is just awesome..i have been on this forum less then 1yr and i have never seen this type of generosity to the forum and members,everyone on her know there stuff,and things that dont even half to do with just yamaha blasters and it is great to see everyone helping out.....truly going to be a great 2015 new years.....cheers:D
we all come from different walks of life,and sometimes need others suppport.....yours truly

First drawing #145 Tbrooks
Contest 1.jpg

I knew blaaster was gonna get out of that shipping ;) lol jk. Dirty I don't really need or want that flywheel lightening so if you wanna draw for it again you can, or I'll give it away to someone

Reactions: C-H55Blasty
Thats a load off my shoulders! I want to thank everyone who helped out, bought a chance, and helped to make the site better!

Tbrooks....you can do whatever you want with that prize boss.....Its yours!

Jus_me.....I need your email address so I can email you the gift certificate for Rockymountian ATV. I'll pm you.

Reactions: cbaber